The Forgive Thread! Forgive your MLP Enemies

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
In fact, there are quite a few people that I regard as friends, even though I've yet to meet any of y'all in person. It's what keeps me coming back.

That, and threads about how classic rock is better than the new stuff. :D

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
In fact, there are quite a few people that I regard as friends, even though I've yet to meet any of y'all in person. It's what keeps me coming back.

Thanks "Enemy" for showing up:laugh2: I love bustin Skins' stones. Why? I'm not sure?:wave:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Where's my arch enemy?! :) I'll be taking applications in my inbox... send your resume my way. lol

Shred you should SHRED some legends. GO NUTS WITH CAPS! Derail threads! Speak in first person. These are some tips. GOOD LUCK!:dude:

your idol

Reaction score
Let's all come together and focus on the real enemy. Those unsavory bastards over at TalkBass! ...what with their lower frequencies, high action, thicker strings, and longer scales. They go against everything we believe in! Give a guy four strings and some unimportant and neglected range of the audible frequency spectrum to occupy and all of a sudden he's a musician?!?!! Someone has got to put a stop to this madness.

im a reformed bassist and a TB defector as well :D

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Where's my arch enemy?! :) I'll be taking applications in my inbox... send your resume my way. lol

First things first, if we're gonna war you need to get a couple things straight. You MUST post incessantly in all threads whether they pertain to you or not. Next, you have to speak with absolute authority even when....nay....especially IF you have no such business doing so. You're going to have to be flagrantly ignorant to the needs of others and the situation at hand. Finally, you'll need some dubious area of sham expertise...don't go nuts trying to find the perfect one, you'll be changing it every 8 days or so.

Draw. :dude:

slapshot

Reaction score
What is there to forgive?
Nobody here has "done" anything to me that requires me to forgive them.

stalking & impacting on my business dealings is unforgiveable
disagree with me whatever that's what the ignore list is for

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score

I know a thread that needs bumping!

First things first, if we're gonna war you need to get a couple things straight. You MUST post incessantly in all threads whether they pertain to you or not. Next, you have to speak with absolute authority even when....nay....especially IF you have no such business doing so. You're going to have to be flagrantly ignorant to the needs of others and the situation at hand. Finally, you'll need some dubious area of sham expertise...don't go nuts trying to find the perfect one, you'll be changing it every 8 days or so.

Draw. :dude:

Dude, who gave you my playbook? WTF?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Guitarists have been feudin FOREVER! I always used to butt heads with THE STRAT guys. They thought my NORLIN was HEAVY junk? We would DESTROY each other. We would then leave and be VERY civil in the parkin lot. I'd say "Take care 94565 May>> Fender be with you>see you next Saturday." Saturday we would meet at Bobs' Music and argue some more:laugh2: I miss those days:hmm:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skMDWBnA1g8]Fastfood Junkies- Hatfields & McCoys - YouTube[/ame]

mdubya

Reaction score
The Who says, "you're all forgiven."

6:21 - 7:45

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ku7QNRudg]The Who - A Quick One While He's Away (Rock and Roll Circus) - YouTube[/ame]

Mike's_LP

Reaction score
I haven't had much time to post here lately, but I'm usually pretty easy-going & don't let most things here bother me. I keep a sense of humor, but if something does bother me, I'll say what I have to say. Same as I would face-to-face.

I've had words with a few members here, I stand by what I said, but I brush it aside. Can't speak for them, of course.

There is one who I'd make eat the words he spat at a good friend of mine, if I ever met him. Oddly, another member stays away because the first one has been allowed back on the site. I don't think much of the other one, but I respect where he's coming from....

Anyway, in the spirit Tim intended, the holidays & New Year's coming. I've met many fine people here, I do enjoy this forum. Peace & prosperity! :thumb:

coreydm676

The Cosmos
Reaction score
corey...you gotta get rid of the official mlp troll banner
your game isnt that strong...
take 21 pages of flaming in an 8 hr span and youll START to get on the level. i can think of 10 trolls or guys who do trollish things that smoke you..youre not a seperatist, you dont bait animals then kill them, you dont have a one man glam metal band coming to a bathroom near you, hell ive even seen thump take on an angry mob and hes the kind of troller we like,he makes sense and hes all pro....if youre gonna wear the badge youd best back it up

I think the original 64 les paul thread hit 50 pages before it was closed for good :cool:

Latest Threads