The End of Tiger Woods?

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i can think of a few things that would accurately fill in the blank.

rent-free space is still available in steve's head, just milk fame and fortune more than he has and, he'll love to watch you go down in flames.

a ruined life, is a terrible thing to waste.

There are plenty of famous and wealthy people on this planet who I don't want to see go down in flames. Most are actually pretty decent humans. Some are not, though. Even still, unless they are huge assholes, I wish them no ill will.

The planet is too full with assholes. Being an asshole, I know this firsthand. :laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of famous and wealthy people on this planet who I don't want to see go down in flames. Most are actually pretty decent humans. Some are not, though. Even still, unless they are huge assholes, I wish them no ill will.

The planet is too full with assholes. Being an asshole, I know this firsthand. :laugh2:
giphy.gif

Olds442

Reaction score

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
Ok, fine. It's 3. This one makes 4. And, I'm sure there will be at least a few more, too.

So, what I need is the jumbo economy, bulk pack of give-a-fucks. I'm not paying retail for that shit.
dammit you headed me off at the pass!!

LP121

Reaction score
I have plenty to things to occupy my time, thanks.

You can find my rants, madness, and musings in plenty of threads about things that I couldn't (edited to correct usage for @TheX) gaff about. I enjoy ranting about my loathe of Mr. Woods. But, that doesn't mean I actually care beyond the amusement value.

Like this post right here... once I click "Post Reply" - it's out of my mind, and I probably won't think about it again, until I revisit this thread. Zero fucks.
I, for one, enjoy your rants.

They're very entertaining, which I assume is your intention.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Breaking News as we come on the air this morning....

It was reported that at the time of the crash, they found an empty pill bottle among Tiger's mess. I guess it's unrealistic to think, given that POS's history with drug abuse and driving, that it just might be possible that he did it again (sorry for the Brittany reference). Not!

Barney Fife of the CA po-po didn't think that maybe, just fucking maybe, he should have had a toxicology test performed on him?

Of course not. Why bother? And, now - they continue to stand by the story.

LP121

Reaction score
Hey! They treated this case like every other case. They said so.

*Stern face*

Was listening to a sports talk radio show last night and this was all they were talking about. They're as pissed as you are.

Don't blame them really. Or you.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hahaha, "3 fucks, I have 3 fucks to give and I'm down by 2."

Could you imagine the effort if Steve actually gave a fuck?

" Hey Steve, Tiger Woods is on the phone, he'd like a word.. "

"Honey, we're going upstairs.. "

-two weeks later-

"Steve Honey, Tiger Woods is at the door, he wants to see you.."

Well, sorry my dear, I'm not going upstairs, you'll have to wait until later. I can't fuck right now.."

"But baby, I want you sooooo bad.. "

"Yeah, well.. tough.."

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What's the minimum sentence for having an empty unlabeled pill bottle in a backpack in your car?
Dunno... what's the minimum sentence for having the entire contents of the now empty pill bottle found in your bloodstream, after you have passed out, careened across a median (fortunately missing other vehicles in the process) and ending upside down in a ditch, not remembering what the fuck happened?!?!?!?

I guess we'll never know, since the the bumbling LA Sheriff decided that no further investigation was required. It was simply an, errrr.... ummm... "accident". Nothing to investigate. It's not like this happened to a person who was known to be an impaired driver.

Latest Threads