The End of Tiger Woods?

efstop

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a card carrying member of that club, I assure you that you will never see me on even the cheapest of 9-hole golf courses. I have managed to avoid playing golf my entire life, and have never felt the urge to seek out coverage on TV or You Tube. I have seen some on the TVs at the Toucan, though. Captive audience as it were.

But if I did play, it would be in black cargo shorts and a T-shirt, but no backwards ball cap (that's just gross.)
So there's that. :laugh2:
That was unfortunate, wasn't it?

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Stevie, do you feel this way about all celebrities who cheat on their significants??
Nah... I don't follow celebrities. Their thought, actions, opinions, and lives are of no interest to me. I'm not really big on sports "heroes" either. I enjoy films and sports and I do appreciate the art & talent. But, the celebrity aspect of those is not alluring in any way.

Tiger just happens to be a pet peeve of mine, for whatever reason.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Truthfully? No. I could fucking care less. He's simply a huge c*nt, a cheat, and a degenerate.

I do, however, care that all the Tiger-lovers have butthurt over his fall from grace. That amuses the living shit out of me. Well, that and seeing him self-destruct. That's pretty funny, too. As if the sun will fail to rise over the golf world, if the almighty Tiger won't be part of it.

Short of that - zero fucks.

That's some deep-seated white knuckling shit right there.

I mean, take Rosie O for example.. I loathe the she-beast with every fiber of my being. But I avoid looking at the bitch at all cost. I treat her like she were a Medusa. A sake-haired bitch that will turn you to stone should you look at her.

My life is better that way. Better than wasting any energy at all on that foul bitch.

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is there more than one gif of a dragon humping a car? I'm not talking in this thread, but I mean on the internet? Had that come up enough times that multiple people created one to meet the demand? Did one get make and the creator wasn't happy so they made another one? :dunno:
It's a Rule34 thing.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Somebody who says they give zero fucks and continues to comment after 400+ posts on a thread is fos. You need a new hobby.
I have plenty to things to occupy my time, thanks.

You can find my rants, madness, and musings in plenty of threads about things that I couldn't (edited to correct usage for @TheX) gaff about. I enjoy ranting about my loathe of Mr. Woods. But, that doesn't mean I actually care beyond the amusement value.

Like this post right here... once I click "Post Reply" - it's out of my mind, and I probably won't think about it again, until I revisit this thread. Zero fucks.

Last edited:

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
I have plenty to things to occupy my time, thanks.

You can find my rants, madness, and musings in plenty of threads about things that I couldn't (edited to correct usage for @TheX) gaff about. I enjoy ranting about my loathe of Mr. Woods. But, that doesn't mean I actually care beyond the amusement value.

Like this post right here... once I click "Post Reply" - it's out of my mind, and I probably won't think about it again, until I revisit this thread. Zero fucks.
I would say at least 1 or 2 fucks. You felt the need to explain yourself. Maybe 3.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I very rarely watched golf while tiger was the big thing but after his fall from grace I started watching and found out there are actually other golfers out there that are pretty damn good. Until then it was all tiger 24/7.
I think he did PED's and that's why he fell apart the last few years physically.

Plus he was an asshole...

Olds442

Reaction score
I do, however, care that all the _______-lovers have butthurt over his fall from grace. That amuses the living shit out of me. Well, that and seeing him self-destruct. That's pretty funny, too.
i can think of a few things that would accurately fill in the blank.

rent-free space is still available in steve's head, just milk fame and fortune more than he has and, he'll love to watch you go down in flames.

a ruined life, is a terrible thing to waste.

Fracture

Reaction score

The wonders of technology continue to enrich our lives - the PGA's 20+ year
torrid love affair with Eldrick Woods continues.
Mr. Woods will be allowed to compete from his spatial Jupiter, FL home thru the use of his EA Sports Game via a game console while recovering from his injuries
sustained less than 2 months ago

A PGA spokesperson verified that the Tournament just 'wouldn't be the same'
without the 5 time winner, an exemption was extended.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I would say at least 1 or 2 fucks. You felt the need to explain yourself. Maybe 3.
Ok, fine. It's 3. This one makes 4. And, I'm sure there will be at least a few more, too.

So, what I need is the jumbo economy, bulk pack of give-a-fucks. I'm not paying retail for that shit.

Latest Threads