The End of Tiger Woods?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
didn't notice until you pointed it out.

Now I join the ranks of the unable to unsee.
I didn't notice it when I found the gif, I just thought it was funny and very "MLP'ish", like that old one of the dog humping the muppet.

but it's amusing that Olds is scarred now. :laugh2:

pnuggett

Reaction score
No citation issued
When asked why Woods has not been issued a citation, Powers explained that in cases where there are no eye witnesses or observation by police, there is no evidence to support writing a citation.

"You can do it, but it would be kind of, I don't want to say a waste of time, but a lot of the courts would dismiss it because it wasn't observed by a police officer," Power said.

L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva added, "The decision not to issue a citation would be the exact same thing for anyone in this room for anyone who went through this same situation — a solo traffic collision. There's no witness. It's an infraction only, and we're not going to issue a citation on an infraction not committed in a peace officer's presence or an independent witness, period. That would apply to everybody."

When asked if the data recorder would provide evidence to issue a citation, Villanueva said, "Data recorder, that tells us physically what happened but we need a human being to witness it."

sonar1

Reaction score
So how come I got a citation for “failure to keep control of vehicle” when I rolled my old Volvo, without witnesses, in 1970 at Otis Airforce base?

I’m gonna go back and ask for reparations, cancel culture, whatever. It ain’t fair!

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
No citation issued
When asked why Woods has not been issued a citation, Powers explained that in cases where there are no eye witnesses or observation by police, there is no evidence to support writing a citation.

"You can do it, but it would be kind of, I don't want to say a waste of time, but a lot of the courts would dismiss it because it wasn't observed by a police officer," Power said.

L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva added, "The decision not to issue a citation would be the exact same thing for anyone in this room for anyone who went through this same situation — a solo traffic collision. There's no witness. It's an infraction only, and we're not going to issue a citation on an infraction not committed in a peace officer's presence or an independent witness, period. That would apply to everybody."

When asked if the data recorder would provide evidence to issue a citation, Villanueva said, "Data recorder, that tells us physically what happened but we need a human being to witness it."
That is a complete BS cop-out line.
Infractions require an officer to witness.
Misdemeanors require an officer to witness OR other corroborating evidence... such as the crash scene, Tiger behind the wheel, the data recorder, witnessing person executing a citizen's arrest and willingness to sign the complaint, etc...

A friend was cut off on his motorcycle on the freeway. He avoided hitting the other vehicle but ate it into the center divider.
Chippie wrote him up for failure to maintain control and he got a bill for repairs to the K-Rail and an at-fault on his insurance record. Fought it and lost.

sonar1

Reaction score
Is that the one up near Redding?
Nope.
Cape Cod.
SAC base. Still there.
When I was in the Navy we had a remote transmitter station out in the hills on AF property.
MANY of us had wrecks on the road to it. :dunno:
We were sailors 70 miles from Newport (closest Navy command). What fun!
It’s all good until you’re upside down and sliding.
Have I mentioned how much dirt there is under floor mats?

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Otis Airforce base?
Is that the one up near Redding?
Nope.
Cape Cod.
SAC base. Still there.
When I was in the Navy we had a remote transmitter station out in the hills on AF property.
MANY of us had wrecks on the road to it. :dunno:
We were sailors 70 miles from Newport (closest Navy command). What fun!
It’s all good until you’re upside down and sliding.
Have I mentioned how much dirt there can be under your floor mats?
:rofl: :rofl:

Gotcha.....

low-flyover.gif

six-string

Reaction score
I was in Barbados visiting my family when Tiger Woods showed up on a rented/borrowed yacht with this fiance.
They got married at the Sandy Lane resort just down the road from my folks place.
Funny thing there were a lot of people who asked who the hell Tiger Woods was.
590093589.jpg

PeteK

Reaction score
Why is there more than one gif of a dragon humping a car? I'm not talking in this thread, but I mean on the internet? Had that come up enough times that multiple people created one to meet the demand? Did one get make and the creator wasn't happy so they made another one? :dunno:

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jesus fucking christ SteveC, what kind of a hard on do you have for Tiger? Do you REALLY give such a huge shit?
Truthfully? No. I could fucking care less. He's simply a huge c*nt, a cheat, and a degenerate.

I do, however, care that all the Tiger-lovers have butthurt over his fall from grace. That amuses the living shit out of me. Well, that and seeing him self-destruct. That's pretty funny, too. As if the sun will fail to rise over the golf world, if the almighty Tiger won't be part of it.

Short of that - zero fucks.

Latest Threads