The End of Tiger Woods?

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yikes. Im not a hater. That sucks, and adding that to his back issues is going to be tough. IF anyone could get past it, it would be him. Build himself back better.

"Anyone who judges him, tell me how well you'd do with an army of Swedish bikini models chasing you around everywhere you go..." Bill Burr.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jack's Majors record appears to be no longer in doubt.

Ermghoti

Reaction score
This is tough to see. When he hit the tour, the only question was how hard he was going to break all the records. An absolutely unprecedented and probably never to be duplicated talent, wasted.

fett

Get fett. It pays.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I, no doubt, would have heard about this on the news. Prolly without colorful hate speech.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I dunno if it's necessarily "the end" of his golfing career...

Ben Hogan came back from worse injuries, and that was even though disadvantaged by the state of medicine back in 1949, when he went head-on into a Greyhound bus... took him four years to come back, but he did come back in a very big way.

Whether or not Woods shows the same level of physical resilience and robustness remains to be seen.

--R

elephantrider

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure. the front of the vehicle looks pretty bad. I'm a big fan, always have been, hope he gets back as quick as possible.

Screenshot_20210223-140532_Facebook.jpg

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Him being able to teach and play golf with his kid again would probably be the more important thing to come from this than the PGA tour where besides the Masters 2 years ago, he is being out-Tiger'd by the younger generation. Just happens. But it also happened cause of him. Everything in the sport, money, advertising, working out/fitness, better equipment, etc. is all because of him. Thats just fact.

Latest Threads