The death of forums?

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
@Who
So @TheX liked my post!
But it was a post about him not liking me so...

:dunno:

:fingersx:

:laugh2:

1633110378132.png

sonar1

Reaction score
I’ll reveal myself here: I’m actually a priest who happens to have a guitar problem. If you think politics is bad, try religion. FB was the new thing when I was in seminary and it was a great way to connect with other students far and wide. But man, it just became a mess. One day after a particularly bad spat on FB three years ago, while at a stoplight, I pulled out my phone and deleted FB. One of the best decisions of my life.

Franciscan?

Zungle

Reaction score
"Dislike" on Youtube is way less personal than it would be here.
I think that adding "Dislike" would only bring animated discussions and make a mess.
It's tough enough maintaining a good atmosphere sometimes
and I'm sure the mods have enough work as it is.
Just my two cents.
:thumb:

Yeah .....

All true......

But couldn't we just try it out every Friday for a couple months.....;)

PeteK

Reaction score
We have a 'dislike' button. I almost never see it used.

View attachment 563609
I don't know man, "angry" and "dislike" are different to me. Just because I dislike something doesn't mean I'm angry. I use the sad emoji more for dislikes than the angry one. Sad seems closer to disappointed, which is what I usually am when I dislike something. :laugh2:

TheX

I am Varna Sankar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know man, "angry" and "dislike" are different to me. Just because I dislike something doesn't mean I'm angry. I use the sad emoji more for dislikes than the angry one. Sad seems closer to disappointed, which is what I usually am when I dislike something. :laugh2:

As soon as anything online makes me enter *anger* territory, it's time to go outside and play.

Latest Threads