The crosswalk man is now in danger,

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
And yet they say nothing about the blatantly racist red hand telling you to stop.
Portland Orange ;)

Back in the 90s, it took manufacturers probably 3 years longer to develop the LED ped signals because of the uniqueness of the "lunar white" color for the walk indication.
Yellow indications were a problem because of the measured intensity.
Circular logic. When the things were developed, they just stuck a piece of colored glass in front of a 63w lamp, 130w lamp for 12" heads.
When they started to develop LEDs, to determine the ITE specification for color and intensity, they simply measured existing indications.
So the yellow and walk measured significantly hotter than greed, red, and Portland orange.

Walt_T

Reaction score
sure remove him .....i love a dumpster fire

who makes this stuff up....

oh wait its the grand kids of the drug culture from the 60's and 70's... :rofl:

make sense now...

kill whitety the cross walk signal dude :facepalm:

Wait a second, I resemble that remark.

judson

Reaction score
I say we pull all the cross walk warnings down across the US......

Stick men,flashing lights and audio/verbal.......

Just let each individual figure out and be responsible for when its safe to cross street.......

Way more cost effective......
i like it...and not against the law to run over morons in the crosswalks....Human Frogger !! :fingersx:

lunchbox

Reaction score
If immutable characteristics are now mutable, as the post-modernists claim, and a person can identify however they wish, then this logic goes both ways.

I don’t identify it as white. I identify it as a black, trans-woman.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
The part that made me laugh hardest was to find that the petition that was circulated was never intended to be submitted in protest of anything at all, and was instead simply a gambit to see how many people would be willing to sign something so incredibly stupid as this.

Seems that one faculty member at the university signed it as well. Not surprised, though.

Instead, I'm surprised that the entire faculty didn't sign it. :laugh2:

--R
Thank goodness nobody here ever falls for the work of obvious trolls. :rofl:

• Love
Reactions: Who

E1WOOD5150

Purveyor of Joke Grenades
Reaction score
This shit is getting out of hand. It's not like there is a big dong hanging out the front of the symbol, nor a pair of tits up top.

Rando375

Premium Member
Reaction score
The part that made me laugh hardest was to find that the petition that was circulated was never intended to be submitted in protest of anything at all, and was instead simply a gambit to see how many people would be willing to sign something so incredibly stupid as this.

Seems that one faculty member at the university signed it as well. Not surprised, though.

Instead, I'm surprised that the entire faculty didn't sign it. :laugh2:

--R

Image result for laughing hysterically gif

61LPSG

Reaction score
Zungle said:

I say we pull all the cross walk warnings down across the US......

Stick men,flashing lights and audio/verbal.......

Just let each individual figure out and be responsible for when its safe to cross street.......

Way more cost effective......

Right on,
Just get rid of all the traffic signals. Most people ignore them anyway. Some of whom can actually read.
Yield ?
Stop ?
RR Xing ? yada, yada

I think the deer are the only ones who pay attention to them... and maybe the turtles
1570996856447.png