The Cheats got Beat... and the last pass of Brady's career was a Pic-6... life is great!!!

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I was shocked when they unloaded Garropalo after filling in for a stint for Brady a few seasons ago. If they were very early in their rebuilding stage at the time, he was the man to have, and would have been their future. Huge mistake.

Caretaker

Reaction score
He will be the Chargers QB for 2 years.
Then retire.
Or possibly follow the offensive coordinator to wherever he goes.
Pats need to look to the future now.
They have not offered him ab extension for a reason. he is not the long term plan.
Also he has business on the west coast with his trainer.
His wife probably wants to live on the west coast and he is from there.

Last edited:

Pal

Reaction score
We all knew this day was coming... The day when Tom Brady wouldn't get back-to-back pass interference calls in the final two minutes of the game and have a kicker bail him out to advance.

In other news I loved Grable manipulating the rules to take time off the clock against the greatest cheating coach of all-time.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We all knew this day was coming... The day when Tom Brady wouldn't get back-to-back pass interference calls in the final two minutes of the game and have a kicker bail him out to advance.

In other news I loved Grable manipulating the rules to take time off the clock against the greatest cheating coach of all-time.
And, the look of butthurt on Bellicheats face was fucking priceless.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Brady isn't retiring. The rumor mill says he ends up in San Angeles to try to help the Riversless Bolts sell a few tickets to that monstrous building they have to try to fill. The queston is who picks up Phyllis in the offseason. I think he ends up In Cincinnati to mentor Burrow for a season or 2

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a big Phil rivers fan. I think he should retire. He looked terrible this year.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Too bad all that is tarnished by cheating. Fuck him. Good Riddance.
S, yes-and I'm a HUGE hypocrite-two fave teams=70's Raiders+Buddy's Iggles. I can't work it up for Brady-WE BEAT HIM IN SUPE! NFL is a bore. Too glitzy. I read Decadent books instead-FAR more thrilling. I'm happier when Dallas loses than when Iggles win? I may need Med Mary-being a Hater tires way more than being a lover. First time EVER =Buddy and JK are mentioned together .
1578255982146.png

1578256033334.png

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
If he doesn't retire, he is of the age that you don't jump up from an Ed Jones & Randy White kinda sammich....

Hard to walk that shit off as you age...

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Brady isn't retiring. The rumor mill says he ends up in San Angeles to try to help the Riversless Bolts sell a few tickets to that monstrous building they have to try to fill. The queston is who picks up Phyllis in the offseason. I think he ends up In Cincinnati to mentor Burrow for a season or 2
That would be cool if that actually happens...