The Book of Boba Fett

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
1642512067904.png

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
he's gonna pick the chain mail.

this is how fav and feloni keep their mandoverse out of the sequel trilogy, and it's fuk'n brilliant imo.
I think they’re gonna punt and pull away from that scene until S3 comes out, if even then. They can play with the timeline all they want.
It was fun seeing Ahsoka and Luke together and interesting to remember how much older she is than him. She’s basically a 20-something in my mind from watching all the clone wars and most of rebels.
Those little cartoons get SOOO good. There’s stuff I want to say about them, but there’s big spoilers involved.

On another note, I knew that was Bane the moment I saw a lone gunfighter walking in from the dust that wasn’t Tim Oliphant. And I knew Tim was gonna get dropped.
Bane is another cool character from the Clone wars cartoons.

Olds442

Reaction score
I think they’re gonna punt and pull away from that scene until S3 comes out, if even then. They can play with the timeline all they want.
It was fun seeing Ahsoka and Luke together and interesting to remember how much older she is than him. She’s basically a 20-something in my mind from watching all the clone wars and most of rebels.
Those little cartoons get SOOO good. There’s stuff I want to say about them, but there’s big spoilers involved.

On another note, I knew that was Bane the moment I saw a lone gunfighter walking in from the dust that wasn’t Tim Oliphant. And I knew Tim was gonna get dropped.
Bane is another cool character from the Clone wars cartoons.
at your advice, i went and watched the clone wars and rebels. then rewatched bad batch.
also went back and watched the scene where grand daddy palps killed savaage. i thought he finished off maul too but they cut the scene when he was zapping him with his love lightning.

there is great content in there, jj pulled some things from there for TROSW. fuk'n thief.

live action bane was awesome. i knew the title referenced him when i read it, i knew cobb was a decoy regarding the title because he showed up too soon.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
at your advice, i went and watched the clone wars and rebels. then rewatched bad batch.
also went back and watched the scene where grand daddy palps killed savaage. i thought he finished off maul too but they cut the scene when he was zapping him with his love lightning.

there is great content in there, jj pulled some things from there for TROSW. fuk'n thief.

live action bane was awesome. i knew the title referenced him when i read it, i knew cobb was a decoy regarding the title because he showed up too soon.
I tell everyone to skip the first season of each.

That fight between Palpatine and mail was so rad. I was almost jumping up and down when I first saw it. Nobody told me about it.

Palpatine is one bad motherfucker.

Olds442

Reaction score
the season finale did not disappoint. checked a lot of boxes and was littered with easter eggs.

i could see a second season, but i think fett and shan will just appear in Mando when it's convenient.

Tele295

Reaction score
Right there!

Attachments

• 95DCFBD7-C2D3-4805-B1BB-3983F092A4AA.jpeg
    95DCFBD7-C2D3-4805-B1BB-3983F092A4AA.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 8

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
next episode tonight, really enjoying it, also surprisingly, enjoying Pam and Tommy documentary lol.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
the season finale did not disappoint. checked a lot of boxes and was littered with easter eggs.

i could see a second season, but i think fett and shan will just appear in Mando when it's convenient.
We’re gonna watch it tonight. I didn’t know it’s the season finale.
The last two episodes might as well have been Mando episodes.
Me and my kid have a bet on whether or not they show Grogu’s choice tonight.
I think it’s gonna get left for a later time, he thinks they’ll show it.
It’s a buck against a backrub. :)

Olds442

Reaction score
two episodes back, when that jawa asked her a question, and she replied, '"no, I'm working on me right now."

i had to pause it.

she is comedic genius.

Latest Threads