The bike thread

TheX

Dirka Dirka
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes me happy to see people sharing GMBN videos.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
awesome video. I love how he converted an old Suzuki motorcycle into an electric one. Really makes me want to try that myself.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ordered this one on Sunday (bike #3)... I really love the olive drab 'army' look of the bike. Ordered a seat and headlight for it, and rear light and turn signals to wire in.

super73-super-73-r.jpg

the light..

1633451098474.png

the seat...

1633451162974.png

I really like that old cafe racer look. I'll post pics when everything gets here and I get it all put together. Maybe I'll make some videos of the bikes. :hmm:

they're a lot of fun. I have my Black Bobber, I'm still waiting on the red dirt bike that's actually supposed to ship (finally) this week, and now I'm waiting for this new green one too.

These things are addictive.

Alaska Mike

Reaction score
Let's see...
  • Moots Vamoots RSL
  • Moots Compact
  • Moots Compact with S&S Couplers
  • Merlin Agilis with S&S Couplers
  • Trek Madone 6.7 SSL (old Trek-Livestrong bike)
  • Trek Madone 6.2, S1 geometry
  • Fuji Aloha CF TT
  • Lynskey Urbano gravel build
...I think that's it at the moment. Used to road race, but my work situation, a couple wrecks, and general fitness have put that on hold for now. For the last year, all of my riding has been on the trainer, and not by choice. I'd rather have pavement under my tires than carpet.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ordered this one on Sunday (bike #3)... I really love the olive drab 'army' look of the bike. Ordered a seat and headlight for it, and rear light and turn signals to wire in.

View attachment 564092

the light..

View attachment 564093

the seat...

View attachment 564094

I really like that old cafe racer look. I'll post pics when everything gets here and I get it all put together. Maybe I'll make some videos of the bikes. :hmm:

they're a lot of fun. I have my Black Bobber, I'm still waiting on the red dirt bike that's actually supposed to ship (finally) this week, and now I'm waiting for this new green one too.

These things are addictive.
You do go all-in on shit, eh Mal? :laugh2:

That one looks really f'kin cool. It'll look great with the light & seat!!!

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
that's why I like the ebikes. They go 30+mph, but I can still use them on bike trails and parks and stuff.

... I just don't go past people walking on a bike trail at 30+,.. they get hella pissed :laugh2:

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
You do go all-in on shit, eh Mal? :laugh2:

That one looks really f'kin cool. It'll look great with the light & seat!!!
Yea, reminds me of my old Yamaha cafe racer I had in the late 70s. Luckily that one got stolen before it killed me! :cool: It was this bike bored out to a 250 and stripped to the bone.

Great bike, but riding a motorcycle around here is scary, with blind drives everywhere and folks that don't look out for motorcycles (or bicycles). It was really fun to blast around the reservoir though. That thing hauled ass and handled really well.

Edit

So looking at my old bike made me want to look for end of summer deals on Craigslist (this time of year you can usually find some good bargains). This thing came up and I can afford it. Might have the guy ride it here and I'll drive him home, as I need to get a new bike license. Hmmmmm....

Someone talk me out of it!! :cool:

@TheX - thanks for all the likes! :wave:

Last edited:

Latest Threads