The bike thread

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My friend in DFW has an e-bike (can't remember the name of the bike). It can go 40-ish miles on a charge. He loves it.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I can't wait, I ordered two of them. A bobber style cruiser and a dirt bike. They look like a hell of a lot of fun.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My friend in DFW has an e-bike (can't remember the name of the bike). It can go 40-ish miles on a charge. He loves it.

they really look like a lot of fun. I looked at tons of them before I decided on the two I choose.

for just getting around town, visiting friends, hitting the taco-bell? Seems like they'll be a lot of fun. Plus no paying for gas, tax, tags, registration, etc. (all the costs involved with a car)

Just need to kit them out with some straps or bags for storage or something. It'll be fun, really looking forward to it.

PeteK

Reaction score

they really look like a lot of fun. I looked at tons of them before I decided on the two I choose.

for just getting around town, visiting friends, hitting the taco-bell? Seems like they'll be a lot of fun. Plus no paying for gas, tax, tags, registration, etc. (all the costs involved with a car)

Just need to kit them out with some straps or bags for storage or something. It'll be fun, really looking forward to it.
Are the pedals just for show or are they actually usable? :laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
and the guitars and the hundreds of puzzle cubes and the Godzilla/Tokusatsu collection and the Japanese and Korean bluray collection of 70's films plus all the Ultramans, Kamen Riders, Super Sentai, and the rifles, and......

I have an addictive personality I guess, yet somehow miraculously never really developed a taste for drugs.

Lucky me. I find them sort of boring.

Are the pedals just for show or are they actually usable? :laugh2:
They work, but it's like a 100lb bike. You can set the motor to pedal assist levels 1 - 5 though, so you can pedal if you want...

I time-stamped it, you can see him doing throttle tests as well as pedal assist... when he's talking about "mode 1... mode 2" those are the pedal assist modes

Latest Threads