The biggest trolls almost never talk guitars? (my trolling for trollers thread)

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Some times I think." I should just GO NUTS! CALL EVERYONE onto the carpet>except Boles +River,they are my heroes."

I could be free of the pain and addiction. Then I think
"NO NO NO NO NO NO. What would MLP do without me?

I relax my mind. I rememember when the wife +cat+I were merpeople. Swimming naked and free, making love in caves while we breathe through our gills. The cat purring ,as bubbles float around his ears. What a nice thought.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyojwJsgTyE]The Merpeople - YouTube[/ame]

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
I answer plenty of music questions, fewer but still a good number of gear questions, and yes, Sonar, I've got some standards and call bullshit when I see it. :)

sonar1

Reaction score
...and yes, Sonar, I've got some standards and call bullshit when I see it...

Wow.

I think I've been slimed!:slash:

It's as-if somebody has kicked me a ball...

....I ain't gonna kick it back.

I have NO idea what the subject matter IS.

Seems strange that none of the usual suspects who suffer from some disease that makes them contrary to anything that gets posted have shown up, and some civil discussion has broken out for a couple pages now about some bands!

This is too wierd: like a reverse troll...

or would that be a Llort?

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Wow.

I think I've been slimed!:slash:

It's as-if somebody has kicked me a ball...

....I ain't gonna kick it back.

I have NO idea what the subject matter IS.

Seems strange that none of the usual suspects who suffer from some disease that makes them contrary to anything that gets posted have shown up, and some civil discussion has broken out for a couple pages now about some bands!

This is too wierd: like a reverse troll...

or would that be a Llort?

Hey, don't forget we talked about our penises too:laugh2:

Reaction score
5yrwk4.gif

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score

I admit cAP ,THAT IS FUNNY. HAVE A great nIGHT. I'm light-headed? The HEAT is getting to me. I get TOO hyped. I forget I'm "PLAYING" around. GO PHILS! Damn,I'm REALLY tired all the sudden? I need some water. COFFEE IS TOO STRONG! I've been GULPING it. Whooosh! Goodnight CRUEL WORLD!:laugh2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-R7KsE3-Y]Pink Floyd Goodbye Cruel World - YouTube[/ame]

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Mine fluxuates but I gotta say Ron has been growing on me as of late...the answer will never be Dez... Hes perma-fourth. Wasnt great then and his atrocity of a career biases my opinion of him further still.

Damn Dez the only thing youve done of any relevance in your life was already well established and all you were was a back up quarterback to stave off the end of it all...

If dez would have STARTED one project worth a shit and made it worth anything i may change my mind... Hell hes even the worst Misfits singer!!!

I can't believe I missed a discussion of Black Flag nestled in this troll thread.

Still one of my favorite bands after all these years. I'm old enough,and was fortunate enough to see them in the 80's with Hank as the singer, and it was a great show.

I've met the guy a few times, and he's generally ok in a sarcastic sort of way. I also lived with Chris Gates from The Big Boys, and he knows almost all of the major players from the first wave US hardcore scene, and has a lot of funny stories about HR... Some not too bad, but others aren't particularly pleasant.

My take is I can handle ALL of the band's singers, though Dez was probably my least favorite for some reason. I figure ANY Black Flag is better than 99% of the rest of the stuff I'll hear, and can appreciate it all.

Guess I should go polish my tattoo of the bars tonight. :D

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed a discussion of Black Flag nestled in this troll thread.

Still one of my favorite bands after all these years. I'm old enough,and was fortunate enough to see them in the 80's with Hank as the singer, and it was a great show.

I've met the guy a few times, and he's generally ok in a sarcastic sort of way. I also lived with Chris Gates from The Big Boys, and he knows almost all of the major players from the first wave US hardcore scene, and has a lot of funny stories about HR... Some not too bad, but others aren't particularly pleasant.

My take is I can handle ALL of the band's singers, though Dez was probably my least favorite for some reason. I figure ANY Black Flag is better than 99% of the rest of the stuff I'll hear, and can appreciate it all.

Guess I should go polish my tattoo of the bars tonight. :D

Who you callin' a troll?:laugh2:

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
So, don't short trolls count?

If you try to cross my bridge I'll cut you off at the knees.

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
The wifey told me I'm hung like an oven mitt. :thumb:

Lampens

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gRJQOu4V_g]Tony Joe White - Even Trolls Love Rock And Roll - Germany 1992 - YouTube[/ame]

Just say yes'r to a troll. Always say yes sir to a troll.

slapshot

Reaction score
and we're back in ...
my favourite TSOL lineup & album "change today"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppf6RLA4r4k]TSOL - Flowers By The Door - YouTube[/ame]

335Reasons

Banned
Reaction score
Look at the tags. I don't get it Northern, are you implying that those that talk about guitars are not trolls? :laugh2:

Stevie 202

Reaction score
[...] Don't get old if you can help it kids.

Ain't but one way I know of to do that.......

Whenever I think about getting old I remind myself of the alternative and suddenly it ain't so bad. :thumb:

Latest Threads