The biggest trolls almost never talk guitars? (my trolling for trollers thread)

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
ieaTBYQZZb8Be.gif

I LOVE that gif, where is it from? A movie? A comedy sketch?

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
See tho, when I troll? Its lighthearted and fun. Its not about prohibited subject matter and generally about me laughing at myself. THAT'S how a responsible member should play in the sandbox. My world views are my own and its none of my business what anyone elses are. People that constantly are pushing their views down everyone elses throats have NOTHING ELSE GOING FOR THEM IN THEIR PATHETIC EXISTENCES other than their views. I've got plenty to be proud of, with many achievements both guitar related and non guitar related. Some of these full time trolls should ask themselves: WHAT AM I PROUD OF? If the question is hard to answer, they should STOP trolling and go out in this great big world and DO SOMETHING to be proud of.

What if their answer is, "I'm proud of my trolling"?

slapshot

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8YaRo3qUK0]Stalag 13 - Conditioned - YouTube[/ame]

4 teh lulzz

Banned
Reaction score
if you would like to hear some atrocious muzak
Xclaim.zip
N.C Wolfpack.zip
keep in mind all we had was a 4 track and someones bedroom

I take it you were in SLAPSHOT. I always liked your/that band. The whole Boston scene seemed great from where I grew up in HelL.A. I had all the XClaim! vinyl and used to spin 'This is Boston, Not L.A.!' a lot. 'Unsafe at any Speed' was great too...ahhhh...Refrigerator Heaven. The Freeze were/are badass!! Old JK's too.

Someday I'd love to hear 'The Kids Will Have Their Say' recorded with a good singer. Springa was great for 'Get it Away', but I just couldn't stand his voice for their 1st album. Awesome music, weird, whiny, scratchy vocals.

slapshot

Reaction score
I take it you were in SLAPSHOT.

nope i was just listening to slapshot when i finally decided to join here after landing here after a zillion google searches
if i had any intention really of sticking around for 10,000+ posts of utter bullshit i may have chosen a different one

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score

well, there is no membership requirement

but then there seems to be some members where i have yet to see/hear any evidence they are a guitar player or a musician

or others who play a few gigs and suddenly are going to show everyone The Light – ****in' old news for some of us dinosaurs (i.e., those of us lost in a time warp of nostalgia, such as myself)

true, my love of Les Pauls and playing guitar led me here but does not keep me here

as for trolls, how different is this cyber community from other communities we inhabit or navigate?

mlp, or any forum is just a micro version of the macrocosm of personalities many of us interact with on a daily basis

for example: ah, **** it, you know who you are...

Torren61

Reaction score
See tho, when I troll? Its lighthearted and fun. Its not about prohibited subject matter and generally about me laughing at myself. THAT'S how a responsible member should play in the sandbox. My world views are my own and its none of my business what anyone elses are. People that constantly are pushing their views down everyone elses throats have NOTHING ELSE GOING FOR THEM IN THEIR PATHETIC EXISTENCES other than their views. I've got plenty to be proud of, with many achievements both guitar related and non guitar related. Some of these full time trolls should ask themselves: WHAT AM I PROUD OF? If the question is hard to answer, they should STOP trolling and go out in this great big world and DO SOMETHING to be proud of.

OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY! I'll try to do better in the future. :D

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I'm outside. I can't get any reception in the HOUSE!! TOO MUCH STATIC! Wow there is some white-trash.

"Hey Brother Man"

"Hi"

"Come on over.

He is coming over. What a JERK

"what are you doing?"

"I'm on a guitar forum>"
"I LOVE GUITARS"

"I play guitar I'm the best in Philly>"

"What is your name?"

"Fezziwig"

"COOL"

"who is your fave guitarist?"

"SLASH!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No"

What a piece of TRash.

"Alright you can go>"

"Later Fizziwig"

"THE NAME IS FEZZIWIG!"

Damn it is HOT out here. More trash.

"HI"

They drive by.

"F U"

People are MEAN! I say hi ,they say F'me?

EAT SNOT CHOWDERHEAD!

BuzzHaze

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I guess it is kind of weird to see 800 views and 500 replies on a thread about "taking a crap" and then 3 views and 1 reply to a guys question about a guitar, amp or pedal...haha!!! but it does show that this site has a sense of humor.

I really like hearing other people music and seeing all the LP finishes so I keep coming back. There's a bunch of great guys on here and I like to read what they post. Who knows why but it's just another crazy addiction.

I am glad I came here last year. I have bought 3 Les Pauls and this site was a big part of it. I was given a lot of help and encouragement. It's a great place if you can get past the craziness.

Latest Threads