The amount of dumbassery in this world takes some believing.

RedSkwirrell

Reaction score

PeteK

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd like to see it. I'm not going to join them or anything, but maybe we'll get some cell phone video of all the weird shit Bob Lazar claimed he saw there. Or maybe 400,000 people get mowed down in a massacre. And if that happens, then I really want to know what they are hiding that they would kill 400,000 people over it. :shock:

RedSkwirrell

Reaction score
Some people seem to have too much disposable time and income on their hands. Sad waste of resource.
HEY!
Oh wait..., nm.
() 8-]

Bet Area 51 uses alien lasers to vaporize the mob. :)
Definition of irony.
Lolol.

Honestly, I'd like to see it. I'm not going to join them or anything, but maybe we'll get some cell phone video of all the weird shit Bob Lazar claimed he saw there. Or maybe 400,000 people get mowed down in a massacre. And if that happens, then I really want to know what they are hiding that they would kill 400,000 people over it. :shock:
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Idiots think they have more rights than they do
Bingo!
:)

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dumbshits today will jump on about any stupid ass idea if they think others are gonna do it too....

"Me too" thinking...

I'm gonna eat Tide Pods. "Well, me too!"

I'm gonna snort a condom. "Well, me too!"

I'm gonna loot the Dollar Gentrul. "Well, me too!"

I'm gonna <insert the dumbest shit you could come up with>. "Well, me too!"

There are some seriously farked up young folks today.... Total inability to process anything against logic....

The don't even know what logic is....

You get a bunch of weak ass dumbshits together and they'll do about anything...because they're weak ass dumbshits that want to belong with weak ass dumbshits like them.... Manson family ring a bell? Antifa?

My Les Paul Classifieds