The 96 Classic project

Pesh

Reaction score
@kasu this has been one of the best threads I've had the pleasure of reading. I've just got back from 3 weeks of vacation and found a whole bunch of updates, which was wonderful to read through, and a great medium to see the progress you made.

Absolutely fantastic restoration work you've done here, and particular kudos from me on that finish. I want to say it makes me think of a good Dirty Lemon finish - the undulations and dark spots in the top give her so much character. The overall finish is fantastic and it reminds me of some of the Collectors Choice models (numbers 8, 13, and 24, to be precise).

Congratulations! No go find another project for me to read! :)

kasu

Reaction score
@kasu this has been one of the best threads I've had the pleasure of reading. I've just got back from 3 weeks of vacation and found a whole bunch of updates, which was wonderful to read through, and a great medium to see the progress you made.

Absolutely fantastic restoration work you've done here, and particular kudos from me on that finish. I want to say it makes me think of a good Dirty Lemon finish - the undulations and dark spots in the top give her so much character. The overall finish is fantastic and it reminds me of some of the Collectors Choice models (numbers 8, 13, and 24, to be precise).

Congratulations! No go find another project for me to read! :)
Awesome, thanks @Pesh ! :cheers2:

yamariv

Reaction score
Thanks guys, much appreciated :).
Ok @yamariv. Guess I owe you for sticking in there :cheers2:. Well...since Im not a very talented player I put it in the hands of one of our guitarist in the band.. Turns out my talent for shooting vids with the cell phone isnt top notch either. The sound quality is what it is, due to the nature of the recording device :D

Kasu, following the project was well worth it, thanks for the video it made my day! :dude:(Even if I had to tilt my head at times ;)) She lives brother, so awesome to hear a doomed guitar with that much damage come back to life rocking again, you are the MAN!!

kasu

Reaction score
Kasu, following the project was well worth it, thanks for the video it made my day! :dude:(Even if I had to tilt my head at times ;)) She lives brother, so awesome to hear a doomed guitar with that much damage come back to life rocking again, you are the MAN!!
Cheers! :cheers::dude: