The 2017 ReWind Electric Summer Gear Giveaway is ON now! (FREE PICKUPS & MORE)

cousingrandpa

Reaction score
Hey guys, here is the video I promised. I play along with some backing tracks for a while, they sounded perfectly balanced while I was jamming but the camera didn't pick up the tracks quiet as well as I had thought. Through good speakers it comes through much better than the computer speakers.
This is my pedal board that I use.

Video time with the ReWind PAF set, it's a bit long & I hope my noodling isn't too bad lol.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing that. I can see you were enjoying jamming with those. That's the whole goal behind all of this. If I can make instruments more enjoyable and inspiring for people to play on, I help more people make more music and make our world just a little bit better of a place for folks.

Even though the gain and the camera mic, I can tell the pickups have made your instrument more articulate and detailed, with greater string separation. ...I think while simultaneously adding some more harmonic richness and a vocal midrange, as well.

:thumb:

DotStudio

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to throw some sloppy blues together. The PG mod is interesting. It really has a strat like feel to it. Good stuff, but wait around until about 1:10 when I go full bridge. That is a glorious sound!

Listen to Rewind by DotStudio #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/dot-studio-803888133/rewind

Thanks so much James :applause:

Last edited:

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, man! I think you did a fantastic job showing off what the PG mod sounds like. How does the neck sound on its own? Is the balance with the bridge good in your guitar?

DotStudio

Reaction score
Sounds awesome, man! I think you did a fantastic job showing off what the PG mod sounds like. How does the neck sound on its own? Is the balance with the bridge good in your guitar?
Thanks! It's honestly the best neck pickup I've ever played through. Not a hint of mud. Sounds amazing. Thanks again!

Edit: accidentally typed bridge, meant neck. Fixed :laugh2:

Last edited: