"That Pedal Show"

C_Becker

Dat Gibson smell
Reaction score
I like those two guys, especially liked the two episodes about the metal zone.

WhiteEpiLP

Reaction score
I enjoy their stuff, they really helped me get a great bedroom tone with my blues jr. I was always having a hard time dialing in a dirty tone without it being call the cops loud and i live in a condo so yeah. Turns out i just needed to learn my pedals, I'm new to this stuff but totally addicted now and didnt know how different amps will react to different pedals and different orientations of said pedals.
Seems so obvious now but what you don't know will kill the tone.:naughty:
And i want that friggin gigrig pedal switcher it is sooo awesome but way too much money for me.

Side Burns

#==€@)
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't for them I would have never heard of this Miku pedal. That episode was one of the best. They couldn't hold a straight face for the whole video! :laugh2:

kboman

Reaction score
If it wasn't for them I would have never heard of this Miku pedal. That episode was one of the best. They couldn't hold a straight face for the whole video! :laugh2:
Please don't confuse Mick & Dan with those two... individuals. They operate on a very different level.
That Miku video is an embarrassment to travesties :(

Side Burns

#==€@)
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh, your right. That's my fault.

I just watched the other guys train wreck of a Miku pedal episode and wasn't thinking straight.

gibsonguitar1988

Reaction score
I really dig the show...

My only complaint is that whenever they've had Rockett pedals on, they always tend to not give them as high of props as other companies. Rockett is about the best name in overdrive pedals right now and I thought they were a bit unfair to the Archer in their Klon shootout and didn't do the Dude any favors in their D Style shootout. Just bothered me.

I love the show though, one of a kind, and usually they tend to be entertaining. I dig it.

Latest Threads