Thanks to BOBBO and FLICKOFLASH!

hedzeppelin

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just a personal thank you to BOBBO and FLICKOFLASH for all the great work they've done on this forum!

Thanks, guys!

HZ

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
HZ your a top notch guy ! Glad to have you as an MLP member !!! I just try and create threads of things I think might interest others ! Since some people are kinda shy when it comes to starting a thread and the charity thing is just my way of trying to help kids in need !! Wish I could do more !! Anyway , There are alot of guys on here way more knowledgeable than myself to learn from here !! It's the members that make MLP great !!!!!! :applause::wave::thumb:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks HZ:slash:

A lot of thought has gone into this forum & there is also lots of things we still wish to do. Some things take months to get done. But there is much work in trying to keep it orderly & organised .We often make moves & decisions much like a chess player as we shuffle, create or edit ( to Maintain order) to fashion this place with a buzz or excitement .Bobbo has been a great addition to the MLP Though often thought of as the pesky Hyper Clown is really a heart filled guy who has the energy & excitement into developing the place & a passion to raise money to help children’s charities. For those who have felt animosities towards him to take a minute & give him a call or a PM you will be pleasantly surprised . I wish to give him my personal thanks for the inspiration & for stepping up to the plate organising MLP events & the many charity & contests that are happening now & planned for the future. Also let’s not forget Alex for creating MLP & thanks to all the members who make MLP a place to hang each day. Welcome to all the new & future members as well :thumb:

ReverendJWblues

MLP Chaplain
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The Rev got a haircut today to give away to those in need, :rofl: now I need my hair back. Although I didnt participate in the pick up donation I did send my check to St Judes I just didnt need the pups. I always give to the Oklahoma medical research foundation every so often, just my way of trying to help others, Ive been away for a while as my computer crashed and am hoping you guys got alot of donations, Bobbo I'll pat you on the back for you efforts, it is a great place here and keeps getting better. Medical research people is a great way of helping others so please give all you can even if ya dont win the pups because in the end the kids are the winners. No greater joy in the world than seeing a happy child. Also remember all the children in prayer, they really need it.
PS somebody loan me a hat my head is cold. :rofl:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The Rev got a haircut today to give away to those in need, :rofl: now I need my hair back. Although I didnt participate in the pick up donation I did send my check to St Judes I just didnt need the pups. I always give to the Oklahoma medical research foundation every so often, just my way of trying to help others, Ive been away for a while as my computer crashed and am hoping you guys got alot of donations, Bobbo I'll pat you on the back for you efforts, it is a great place here and keeps getting better. Medical research people is a great way of helping others so please give all you can even if ya dont win the pups because in the end the kids are the winners. No greater joy in the world than seeing a happy child. Also remember all the children in prayer, they really need it.
PS somebody loan me a hat my head is cold. :rofl:
:wtf: you should of done the makeover thread with prehaircut & aftercut :photos: There is many more charities in the works & what is for raffle is mind boggling.( hint not just pickups) Rev many have given to the Saint Judes charity but have also gave there raffle entries away to other members, Must say we have some VERY generous members & it is going 100 % to a good cause.

loneguitar

Reaction score
++1 on the congrats, you guys are outstanding, I'm sure that there is so much more behind the scenes that we don't know about, just the time alone to develope and maintain this home is alot of time, I'm sure.
And also for the con't threads that we all help in our own little way, but the majority of them are from a select few.
I think I say for not only myself but, most of our Brothers here, that you have made this a forum unlike any other that we've been on, this isn't just a group of musicians but more like a family, and from the bottom of my heart I want to say Thank you, for making this a home away from home where we can come and lavish in our one true love of music, guitars and friends, Job well done guys!!!!!!!!!!

shotgunlew

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, this forum has been a big help in me recovering from my injurys cause by afghanistan. You guys are all so friendly and helpful, i cant go out and do much, yall make me feel human still.

Eddie

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bless you Lew. I am now retired from going over there, but my wife still does and my Brother is over there now as an Army surgeon. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Amen,
here is a photo of some of my best freinds, that are still in Iraq
and in Afganestan, some are in Special Forces, some are Marines,
My Marine Recon officer buddy CPT Scurf trained alot of the Iraqi
Army and Afgans, these are just Iraq photos
four tours and they are all still safe

freindsiniraqandafganeswf8.jpg

loneguitar

Reaction score
Our prayers are with you shotgun, get healing soon.
Coldsteel, thanks for posting the pics, if y'all are in contact with those men tell 'em to stay salty and keep their heads down, and most of all, when in doubt... empty the magazine, here's to a speedy and safe return to all our bro's all over the world...

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
I think the real thanks should go to our members here who served their country well !! :applause::applause::applause::wave:

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who has helped anyone
in what ever form of help they have helped in,
From everyone here in this forum, to all the those in the Medical,
Fire Fighters, police, Moms, Dads, families, public services,
churches, charities, care for the homeless, miltary, animal rescue,
the environment, consctuction, and public works,
and everyone who just down right helps!
Thanks everyone!
never_too_many_friends_puppies.JPG

Oh yea, and all you Hot Chicks out there!!

tarddoggy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Right on,brother!!!:hippie:

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
Amen,
here is a photo of some of my best freinds, that are still in Iraq
and in Afganestan, some are in Special Forces, some are Marines,
My Marine Recon officer buddy CPT Scurf trained alot of the Iraqi
Army and Afgans, these are just Iraq photos
four tours and they are all still safe

freindsiniraqandafganeswf8.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Right on,brother!!!:hippie:

It's all about friends !!!

clowns.jpg

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
You ground-pounders that put their boots in the sand over there are my heroes...

I had the luxury of flying 35,000 ft above you, providing gas for the A-10s, F-16s, F-18s, E/A-6Bs, AV-8Bs, and F-15s providing air cover.

We'd often fly 10-12 hours overhead, always wondering who's down there.

We got to go home to a safe tent and hot chow, while you did not. Believe me, we knew how lucky we were, and did not take our safety/luxury for granted.

My hat's off, guys--

BB

PS--Give to St Judes...they help little kids.

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Flick ... What is it again ??? When the supply ....... ??? You know what I'm talkin bout !!!!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i can't stand any of ya.

just kidding. i posted a thread about the good guys here a while back, so i wont go on and repeat myself, you know who you are. thanks for making this place a really cool haven from the bullshit that some of us have to tolerate on a daily basis.
rock on !!!!

Latest Threads