TGP is certainly not MLP

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
Doing business is a right when money has been exchanged in order to have a place on the classifieds. Emporium or not. Everyone should have equal right to speak their mind and operate as long as it agrees with the ground rules established by the admin... That everyone should follow. There are clearly exceptions to that. I did nothing wrong.

Also, polite is one thing. Threatening and aggressive is another. The disturbing side if this to me is not that someone disagreed with my method. it's that I was the instant bad guy and the ones doing the harassment went unchecked.

One of the saying we have is "Pic's or it didn't happen" are the hearing aids you speak of the one's where I can hear the girls talking at a party about wanting me desperately while I'm on the other side picking my nose in private?

affordablehearing

Reaction score
One of the saying we have is "Pic's or it didn't happen" are the hearing aids you speak of the one's where I can hear the girls talking at a party about wanting me desperately while I'm on the other side picking my nose in private?

Yes but the nose picking part is extra... Nose picks or it didn't happen?

affordablehearing

Reaction score
Come on guys, stay on the subject of the OP!
:D

On the subject of the OP, I don't think TPG has an "Afterhours" section opened to everyone.
Oh...wait!
:naughty:

I remain pure as far as login in TGP.
Never done it.
I'm monogamous so far in the guitar Forums.
For better and, many times, for worse!

As far as mods are concerned, I have no problem with them!!!
It's Alex that warned me about a NSFW Nurse pin-up!
:laugh2:

You should log in there just once.... Post an ad about hearing aid trade and see what happens!
You won't want this to be one of those "I wished I woulda" moments on your death bed would ya? :)

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score

I recommend this one.
You can pick your nose 100 ft. away and still hear the neighbors on the right argue and the hot milf on the left fake it .

1000x1000.jpg

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
You should log in there just once.... Post an ad about hearing aid trade and see what happens!
You won't want this to be one of those "I wished I woulda" moments on your death bed would ya? :)

Since "Affordablehearing" is taken, maybe I'll go as "2expensivehearing" and see/hear what happens.

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
on the left is a poster boy for "internet forum moderator"

That guy on the left is one helluva nice guy, and a forum moderator whom I respect immensely. And the forum moderators on the right and in the center won't have you throwing remarks at him.

You on the other hand, have often been a fairly caustic PITA; right, left, or center of us.

lǎo​wài

It's All About the Maos
Reaction score
I still get

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

No matter what I post at TGP.

Talking about moderation... these guys volunteer their time to keep this place semi sane and they put up with a lot of shit. I appreciate that, especially when it's my shit they're tolerating. Remember the days of BB.

Any issue one might have with moderation should be taken to PM, and not posted publicly in threads.

All IMHO.

Latest Threads