Text virus??

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
A5A8EF44-7FFB-44C1-B256-3E67A1473B7D.png

I’m assuming this is a virus This looks to be one of the better looking ones I’ve seen. Anybody else seen a text virus?

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Now that the Washington bag of dicks passed the RoboCall bill, I wonder how long it will take the carriers to enforce it and block this shit -- at the source.

I'm sure the greedy cocksuckers at Verizon and the rest of the carriers are trying to figure out how to fleece the public for this "service".

Reactions: Who

Elmore

Reaction score
Yes. Never click on the link in an unknown text. I got one supposedly from my health insurance provider. Very clever.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I get them from Chase Bank about my account. The only problem is I don't have a Chase bank account.

I got a text the other evening from a guy (I assume) asking if I did out call... I told him he had the wrong number and he went off on me, thinking I was some hooker who was ghosting him. He tells me to "Watch my back..." He finally got the message that he did in fact have the wrong number.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I get them from Chase Bank about my account. The only problem is I don't have a Chase bank account.

I got a text the other evening from a guy (I assume) asking if I did out call... I told him he had the wrong number and he went off on me, thinking I was some hooker who was ghosting him. He tells me to "Watch my back..." He finally got the message that he did in fact have the wrong number.
At least the threat could have been a lot scarier "watch your backside!"

Tone deaf

Reaction score
At least the threat could have been a lot scarier "watch your backside!"
I was thinking of responding with something sarcastic about me being a middle aged guy, but I didn't want to antagonize him into publishing my number online.

The guy's first text included his address... :laugh2: