Texas police officer responding to call of 'vicious' animal

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
doesn't he know Cops are supposed to wear Aviators? It's like the de-facto standard issue sunglasses for cops.

Aviators or 80's style Gargoyles,..it's a rule.

Only in the south.
Real small town cops all wear nascar sunglasses.
Hopefully they’re safety glasses issued by the department.
If they paid money for those, they should drive their cruiser off a cliff.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
my neighbors had a pit and an akita.

they were fine, friendly, no problems,..one day in front of everyone the pit just got up and tore the akita to shreds. Tore it's guts out,..had parts of it everywhere. It was like a switch flipped in that dogs mind.

Animal control came out and took the dog. I didn't stick around, not sure if they put it down and then took it or what happened.

They spent like 2 days cleaning up the backyard of gore and shit.

I know people say Pits are great dogs, but I could never trust one after seeing that. It just went Jekyll and Hyde all of a sudden. Seeing a 90lb dog that's all muscle suddenly go ape-shit was scary as hell.

now they have two more.

idk,...not for me. Not a breed I'd ever trust. Too many stories of them suddenly going insane and attacking their owners.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I'm on a job where the homeowner has a beagle and they are babysitting a pitbull while the owner is deployed. Beautiful dog and he comes out and hangs out with me while I work. Always happy to see me and friendly as hell. The beagle is awesome too. They get along really well. :)
I have a beagle mix female and a male pit bull. She lets him know who’s the boss. He tries to goad her into playing but he’s too rough and she lets him know it. Almost like a typical brother/sister relationship.

scott1970

Reaction score
A cat would never tear someone's face off.

Yeah? Tell that to Rosie O'Donnell.

qfUBHto.jpg

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That Cat is a genius and was trying to tear off the human mask and reveal the reptilian underneath.

Latest Threads