Texas police officer responding to call of 'vicious' animal

TheX

Mister Jim
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This made me SOOO happy!

“After we got a vicious dog call this morning, Officer Travis Frost spotted the dog laying on someone’s front porch there,” police wrote on Sunday. “Travis said that he left the door of his patrol unit open so he could quickly jump back in if the dog was vicious and came after him.”

The post added that Frost whistled and the dog headed towards him.

But when the officer and dog met, the pooch entered the front of the patrol car “and just made himself at home.”

“Travis said they just hung out together and took some pictures until an Animal Control Officer got there,” police added.

A Monday update said the dog's owner has retrieved him.

dog.jpg

Mannish Boy

Reaction score
Most every bulldog that I've ever been around was nothing but friendly and just wanted to play and be petted.​

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
doesn't he know Cops are supposed to wear Aviators? It's like the de-facto standard issue sunglasses for cops.

Aviators or 80's style Gargoyles,..it's a rule.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the Cracker Barrel Cataract Specials pictured above.

:lol:

It's amazing the expression on the dog is sincere, intelligent and thoughtful, but the human looks like a Goob. :laugh2:

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm on a job where the homeowner has a beagle and they are babysitting a pitbull while the owner is deployed. Beautiful dog and he comes out and hangs out with me while I work. Always happy to see me and friendly as hell. The beagle is awesome too. They get along really well. :)

Latest Threads