Texas Dad Catches Man Raping His Daughter, Kills Him

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
Grand jury: No indictment against father who killed daughter's alleged abuser - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A Lavaca County, Texas, grand jury did not return an indictment against a father who killed a man he found allegedly sexually abusing his daughter, officials said Tuesday at a press conference in Hallettsville, Texas.

"The substantial amount of evidence showed that the witness statements and the father's statement and what the father had observed was in fact what had happened that day," Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.

The father, who will not be charged, is not being named by CNN to protect the identity of his daughter.

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. I think raping a child is far worse than killing a child rapist. I believe that killing a child rapist is something that should be done.

I don't like killing, it makes me feel sick inside. But I do believe that killing is very necessary in some circumstances.

he's young and idealistic still. :thumb:

it's easy to say such things when it is not your child.

Shawn Lutz

Reaction score
yup, as expected, no charges to be filed

Father who beat daughter

Don't mess with Texas. You have to be some kind of idiot to be a criminal here, right to carry, right to protect property and right to use deadly force in doing so ;)

GuitarToneFreak

Reaction score
So a Dad was allowed to protect his daughter with no charges filed and a child molester is dead,

Justice! Is! Served!

:applause:

cwness

Reaction score
Thank you Texas law. Leading the way again. Now the family can concentrate on
their daughter instead of dealing with him getting charged.

CW

Latest Threads