Texas Dad Catches Man Raping His Daughter, Kills Him

River

Reaction score
Im willing to bet 12 jurors will see it that way, too. Im willing to bet thats the reason why it'll never go to trial, no matter how many times he hit the guy.
I'll go you one better and bet the grand jury will decline to indict. The DA may be compelled to take it to them, but he'll make it clear to them what their job is.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What can be LEARNED from this thread is...

Apparently a couple of guys think if one catches some moron abusing his kids one should act calmly and say "excuse me sir, would you please take your genitals out of my kids?" then smile help him zip his pants and offer him a cold beverage. :rolleyes:

Also one has to feel guilty for leaving one's kids inside one's home.:wtf:

Also a parent should be watching his kids at every time. So a parent shouldn't work or should get a job that allows him to be watching his kids 24/7. (now that's the stupidest thing I've read in here).

So now the dad is guilty of his daugther's rape because he wasn't watching her the whole time? :wtf:
It's a form of messed up logic gets more common every day and it's a logic that blames the victim, the parents, the law, everyone except the perp. It disgusts me.

Dr. Arkam

Reaction score
Is it weird that there are more posts questioning what the dad did on this forum than on the Huffington Post site?

You know, since all the liberals would want to throw him in jail forever and protest for the unfortunate death of the poor child molester.

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole thread.

You can use "deadly force" to prevent the unlawful use of deadly force or that likely to cause serious bodily injury to another, or, to prevent the commission of a forcible felony. This example is in preventing a forcible felony. He could have shot the guy in the head. Or he could beat the shit out of the guy until he is no longer a threat. If that just happens to be the same time he died, great. If he was no longer a threat but still beaten, then the father has committed a crime. At that point, he needs to be looking for a justification or defense.

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole thread.

You can use "deadly force" to prevent the unlawful use of deadly force or that likely to cause serious bodily injury to another, or, to prevent the commission of a forcible felony. This example is in preventing a forcible felony. He could have shot the guy in the head. Or he could beat the shit out of the guy until he is no longer a threat. If that just happens to be the same time he died, great. If he was no longer a threat but still beaten, then the father has committed a crime. At that point, he needs to be looking for a justification or defense.

"I saw him ****ing my 4-year old daughter inside of my own home, and totally lost it."

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'll go you one better and bet the grand jury will decline to indict. The DA may be compelled to take it to them, but he'll make it clear to them what their job is.

unless there's more to this story, they'll never get an indictment.

Reaction score
"I saw him ****ing my 4-year old daughter inside of my own home, and totally lost it."

Good enough for me. Don't even give a rat's ass if the law agrees with me, either. Do something like that to my child, you signed your own death warrant.

God can decide who was right later, I'm OK with that.

bertzie

Reaction score
"I didn't kill him. He killed himself, using my fists as weapons."

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have come across a news article and news video that tells the story which gives more detail of what happened.

Father kills man who molested his daughter | wcsh6.com

The grandfather apparently sent out his grandaughter and grandson out to to feed the chickens while he and his 23 old son went off to shoe a horse.

Then the girls brother went running to his dad/grandad and told them that a man had taken the girl away.
The father went looking for his daughter and found a man who came to the ranch with a family friend with his daughter half naked.
There was a fight and the man was dead on the ground. The father called the sherrif dept.

A neighbor said he heard a girl screaming and the commotion that happened afterwards.

They also say the girl was sexually assaulted and sent to the hospital for treatment but now back home.

That poor little girl :(

River

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Harmony.

I always assume that we're addressing the hypothetical "what would you do?" based on the story as we know it when the thread is posted.

I also always assume that the facts of the case are decidedly different, and evolve over time.

You should start another thread based on that story. It will be epic.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Harmony.

I always assume that we're addressing the hypothetical "what would you do" based on the story as we know it when the thread is posted.

I also always assume that the facts of the case are decidedly different, and evolve over time.

You should start another thread based on that story. It will be epic.

With this version and more details of the news story, the father couldn't have jumped to conclusions or a misunderstanding as someone was wondering above.
The girl was taken away and found half naked with him. No assumption of what he did or wanted to do. Sick bastard :(

New thread with the story.
http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/bac...n-who-sexually-assaulted-daughter-update.html

BillB1960

Reaction score
With this version and more details of the news story, the father couldn't have jumped to conclusions or a misunderstanding as someone was wondering above.
The girl was taken away and found half naked with him. No assumption of what he did or wanted to do. Sick bastard :(

Nope, and the father didn't leave the little girl alone by herself like the earlier story reported. If anything the added details paint an even clearer picture of how events unfolded at least according to the witnesses. Thanks.

SJJMcGhee

Reaction score
I just wonder, how hard one has to hit someone in the head to kill them? I wonder if he used his fist, or if he kicked him? If he used his fists, he has some tough hands.

a kid in my school got beat to death when someone punched him in the head several times, our heads are actually pretty weak. that happened in a gym in school, the school isn't great.

it was his daughter, so fair play to the man.

Deftone

Reaction score
Im in agreement with everything you said. Once a threat has been eliminated, the beating must stop.

That's the hard part of being a LEO, I would guess. I am not sure I would have the strength to stop.

Deftone

Reaction score
In summary of my opinions on this case:
1. The dad should not have killed the rapist.
2. The dad should not be charged if he feels remorse for the killing.
3. Touching children is bad.
4. Killing people is worse.

I disagree. I think raping a child is far worse than killing a child rapist. I believe that killing a child rapist is something that should be done.

I don't like killing, it makes me feel sick inside. But I do believe that killing is very necessary in some circumstances.

JDB 1696

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that killing a child rapist is something that should be done.

I don't like killing, it makes me feel sick inside. But I do believe that killing is very necessary in some circumstances.

Adding to your thoughts, I believe there's something in the Constitution that says: what is necessary is legal...

skysmash

Reaction score
You are wrong. :)

I'm not saying he wasn't justified defending his daughter, he just didn't have to kill the guy....he should also be ashamed of himself. Maybe the guilt will be punishment enough... :)

It's not like the father had a premeditated attack. It would have been something that happened in the moment. He didn't plan and hunt the man down. I don't feel you should tell him to be ashamed If you haven't been in that moment and felt as he did.

Latest Threads