Tesla trouble in China

LP1865

Reaction score
Bruh theres around 30 different South Asian Countries but all these companies like Epiphone and Tesla go to China.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I'm not too sure it's about safety at all, in China EVERYTHING is political and no-one would take action against Tesla without approval from the very top.

Alan
^^^^This. The Chinese govt does give a sh*t about the Chinese people. If they did things would be much different.

It will be interesting to see how much Tesla technology shows up in its competitors products.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
^^^^This. The Chinese govt does give a sh*t about the Chinese people. If they did things would be much different.

It will be interesting to see how much Tesla technology shows up in its competitors products.
Like everything else they will reverse-engineer the tech and make a poor copy of it and sell it for cheaper.

They do this over and over and over yet we still keep giving them access to our tech.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That little kid got catapulted. That was some good hang time.

Love how absolutely no one rushes to help the little kid that just flew through the air and smacks into the concrete.

China dgaf

sonar1

Reaction score
..,It will be interesting to see how much Tesla technology shows up in its competitors products.
Like their namesake, Tesla gave up its proprietary technology to the benefit of the public good.

For different reasons than Ol’ Nick, but still: can be copied by anyone, to benefit electric car infrastructure

Z2112

Reaction score
Elon knew this going in. China has been poking the bear for 40 years all over the world.
Maybe He will be the Bear with balls that shows China them there Claws :iough:

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dunno, why Elon as a bear made me think of this. :laugh2:

"... I love every hair on your 27 acre body...."

Last edited:

NotScott

Reaction score
Like everything else they will reverse-engineer the tech and make a poor copy of it and sell it for cheaper.

They do this over and over and over yet we still keep giving them access to our tech.
This is exactly how the Chinese operate. The government targets a technology they want and then government banks will offer subsidies to make it easy for favored Chinese manufacturers to offer ridiculously cheap manufacturing to attract foreign companies. Once the manufacturing process has given up all of the technology the Chinese wanted, the manufacturers start to drastically cut corners and costs to make a buck for themselves. The product suffers in the marketplace from the shoddy workmanship and then lo and behold, a new upstart company from China is there to offer a new and cheaper product. Rinse and repeat and soon enough, guess who's your daddy?

Latest Threads