Terrorists come in all flavors

DRF

Reaction score
Define "win". If you alter the target institution's behavior in the intended way(s) by striking fear into it and the individuals for whom it takes responsibility, you've "won".

I was thinking the ones who win the complete war,write the history books and can call the losers anything they want.

But yeah terrorism is an immediate battle win.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Something doesn't smell quite right with this Hutaree Militia deal...:hmm: The more I read about it, the smellier it seems. It looks like the ATF/FBI caught the "Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight" or the "Apple Dumpling Gang".

These folks were obviously nuts and stupid, but they sure don't appear to be a real threat to anybody. Lot's of seditious talk and plotting...but were they really going to try anything? The undercover agent helped them make the explosives...:hmm:

I wonder why the Gov't is making such a fuss about this case. It wasn't too many months ago that Janet Napolitano warned us about the dangers of homegrown terrorists and the EVIL Militias...

Am I just being paranoid or too cynical.:slash:

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Actually, KSG, I don't thing you're being paranoid or cynical. We saw similar activity on the part of the Feds when Clinton was president, and I think it's safe to say that these types of groups scare the bejeezus outta the left. Waco and Ruby Ridge being the two epic examples from the last Democratic administration of how NOT to exercise federal power...in my opinion.

And no, I don't think Mr. Weaver's racial views are okay, and yes, Koresh was a total nutjob. Not the point.

Makeitstop

Reaction score
Honestly? If they were plotting to kill a cop and then take out more cops at the funeral, I figure it's better not to take the risk of them actually trying it.

Nuts and stupid? Sure. But plenty of stupid crazy people have taken lives in the past. Why even risk giving them the chance to try it?

- D

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
I'm with you Donny. They should be investigated and examined to the hilt, and I know that they may have been a danger to cops and the rest of society and that can't be tolerated.

It just reads a little strange...I guess we'll find out just how dangerous they were soon enough. Remember at Ruby Ridge a boy and an unarmed mother were killed by Janet Reno's ATF/FBI...over a sawed off shotgun charge.

If the Fed is looking for boogie men in the militia movements, they'll probably turn some up or maybe even cause some nutjobs to act out enough to be arrested...

Scooter2112

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's nice....get em off the streets.

Yet, these F-wits probably have their votes counted by absentee ballot.

Watch the last 30 seconds....something doesn't seem right with this picture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxLmmlBr1ec]YouTube - Terrorists training in America[/ame]

Latest Threads