Premium Member
Reaction score

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ohhhh, I bet he wont see that coming!

“Death row is not — and is not intended to be — a nurturing environment,...”

Hall, formerly known as Leroy Hall Jr., has been on death row since he was convicted for the 1991 killing of his estranged girlfriend Traci Crozier. According to court documents, Hall threw a lit jug of gasoline into a car while Crozier was in the front seat trying to leave him. As a result, Crozier was burned on more than 90% of her body and died the next day.

Ehh,.. fuck him. Set his girlfriend on fire? Forget the electric chair, gasoline would probably be cheaper. Dig a hole and dump him in it with some gas and a lit torch. The rest will work itself out.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The SJW's will ave him.

Oh, wait... maybe not. He's not a "person of color".

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
They should have someone beside him, narrating what is happening in a dramatic voice.

"Now the doctor in inspecting the 'gasp' huuuuuge needle"

Perhaps add some add a few folly effects while the techs set up the rig.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
ohhhh, I bet he wont see that coming!

“Death row is not — and is not intended to be — a nurturing environment,...”

Hall, formerly known as Leroy Hall Jr., has been on death row since he was convicted for the 1991 killing of his estranged girlfriend Traci Crozier. According to court documents, Hall threw a lit jug of gasoline into a car while Crozier was in the front seat trying to leave him. As a result, Crozier was burned on more than 90% of her body and died the next day.

Ehh,.. fuck him. Set his girlfriend on fire? Forget the electric chair, gasoline would probably be cheaper. Dig a hole and dump him in it with some gas and a lit torch. The rest will work itself out.
People should be executed the same way they killed someone.

MooCheng

Reaction score
he should have been disposed of years ago
10 years is long enough for any new evidence to come to light or any possible miscarriage of justice redressed

10 + another 20 years keeping that SOB now he's playing the "poor 'ol me " card

nope, no, thats not working here

Bluesky

Reaction score
Hey cellmate ........want to go to the Movies? Heres a great seat up front. Dont mind that.....we are just donating blood......oh that? Its Sunday.... that's why the priest is here.
The straps? Surround sound!! Ready bro?
1,2,.........say hi to Satan you POS.