Telly Caster

omm

Reaction score
I’m lookin’ to buy me one of them there telly-casters.
Does anyone know where I can get one of them there telly-casters?
(I want an American Original telly-caster - has to be one of those.)

In case you haven’t guessed, this is me:

telly.jpg

omm

Reaction score
What is the timeline with Fender shipping new product?

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the timeline with Fender shipping new product?
Any time I have purchased accessories/parts from their web site, they have shipped the next day if it's in stock... meaning I've received it within 2 days (given that I live 10 miles from the factory)
When I bought my Strat from Sam Ash, I wanted a color they did not have in stock at the local store. They got it from Fender in 2 days and called to let me know it was in.

omm

Reaction score
Most sites say 'more on the way', which I would think means they're not in stock.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
Most sites say 'more on the way', which I would think means they're not in stock.
Not in stock at the dealer... check the Fender site and see if they have an "add to cart" option or "notify when available"
If they have "add to cart" then it is available at the Fender warehouse.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
Looks like no stock at Fender.

the_lawyer

Reaction score
That’s quite the same with the european Fender homepage. I ordered a 60s US Tele in march.....shipping in autumn (if you believe in it!). After some delay time, I canceled my order and took the plunge on a used (but mint) Jimmy Page US Tele. I have no idea what’s going on! Maybe some USA pals can tell what’s happening over the pond!

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
That’s quite the same with the european Fender homepage. I ordered a 60s US Tele in march.....shipping in autumn (if you believe in it!). After some delay time, I canceled my order and took the plunge on a used (but mint) Jimmy Page US Tele. I have no idea what’s going on! Maybe some USA pals can tell what’s happening over the pond!
Record sales during 2020, but short supply of materials and reduced labor force and reduced production rates due to the lockdowns/shutdowns and employee protection measures that had to be implemented in factory environments.

Same story with Gibson, Epiphone, and everyone else.
I just bought a new car a couple of days ago. My dealer only had 70 cars on the lot, she normally has over 300.

the_lawyer

Reaction score
Same here! Chances to get a new decent harley are small, so I bought a british triumph last year!

peobryant

Reaction score

omm

Reaction score
From Fender:

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately I do not have exact dates at this time but we are actively trying to fill dealer orders and get guitars out despite some of the delays due to covid-19, distancing, etc.

My best advice at present would be to place an order with your dealer as this will get you a place in line and the dealer should be able to get a solid date for when it may arrive.

mudface

Boo Bee
Reaction score
From Fender:

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately I do not have exact dates at this time but we are actively trying to fill dealer orders and get guitars out despite some of the delays due to covid-19, distancing, etc.

My best advice at present would be to place an order with your dealer as this will get you a place in line and the dealer should be able to get a solid date for when it may arrive.
I ordered my EVH (Fender product) in October 2020.... just got it yesterday.....8 months.

omm

Reaction score
How long does it take to make an electric guitar?
CNC cuts it out, hardware is installed, robot sprays it.
I would say 2 days, tops.

Latest Threads