Tea Time! NGD Content

Gitter

Reaction score
There's been no shortage of these beauties popping up here lately and it's easy to understand why. It's such a classic finish and I'm proud to be the newest member of the Iced Tea club! This baby delivers in tone and playability and IMO, not too bad to look at either. :)

Here she is friends...my new '60's Standard Iced Tea burst...

z0.jpg

z5.jpg

z4.jpg

z3.jpg

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a bourbon burst or even a tobacco burst. Why are the Original Series bursts so different to Custom Shop bursts?
Lighting makes a big difference... and the bursts can be hard to capture the true color.
My '19 is also Iced Tea
These are all the same guitar, but the color looks pretty different from shot to shot.

Babypic.jpg
Knobs.jpg
LP_Binding.jpg
LP_Top.jpg
LP-Top-2.jpg
BO_66-71-2.jpg

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is gorgeous guitar, but that might be the most hideous bed cover I have ever seen
I kinda dig it... it's got that 80s vibe.
I like it more than mine... but mine was a gift from a friend to my wife so I can't say anything about it.

Nightrain04

Reaction score
There's been no shortage of these beauties popping up here lately and it's easy to understand why. It's such a classic finish and I'm proud to be the newest member of the Iced Tea club! This baby delivers in tone and playability and IMO, not too bad to look at either. :)

Here she is friends...my new '60's Standard Iced Tea burst...

View attachment 510361

View attachment 510362

View attachment 510363

View attachment 510364
Very nice top, I like it. Congratulations!!

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score

Latest Threads