Tasha - Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional Plus T - Honeyburst

FingerLakesFan

Reaction score
Here is Tasha - Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional Plus T - Honeyburst. Nicest guitar I have ever played or seen. She is gorgeous!

skaneateleslake-albums-gibson-2016-les-paul-traditional-plus-t-picture76053-gibson-2016-les-paul-traditional-plus-t.jpg

skaneateleslake-albums-gibson-2016-les-paul-traditional-plus-t-picture76047-gibson-2016-les-paul-traditional-plus-t.jpg

skaneateleslake-albums-gibson-2016-les-paul-traditional-plus-t-picture76054-gibson-2016-les-paul-traditional-plus-t.jpg

skaneateleslake-albums-gibson-2016-les-paul-traditional-plus-t-picture76052-gibson-2016-les-paul-traditional-plus-t.jpg

1allspub

Reaction score
Congrats! She's awesome looking. She looks very similar to my 2016 Trad (Ursula :))... same mineral marks in the wood and same grain running through it with nice figured maple top to accent. Even the lightly colored burst is similar. It's like Tasha and Ursula could be sisters. :D If you don't mind posting it... what's your serial number (feel free to PM it if you don't wanna post it). Would be funny if they were close to each other. :)

Anyway, congrats again!!!!!!! :thumb:

FingerLakesFan

Reaction score
Congrats! She's awesome looking. She looks very similar to my 2016 Trad (Ursula :))... same mineral marks in the wood and same grain running through it with nice figured maple top to accent. Even the lightly colored burst is similar. It's like Tasha and Ursula could be sisters. :D If you don't mind posting it... what's your serial number (feel free to PM it if you don't wanna post it). Would be funny if they were close to each other. :)

Anyway, congrats again!!!!!!! :thumb:

Thanks and I love yours! 160001864 It will be very easy for me to remember since I teach History and love the Civil War! :naughty:

1allspub

Reaction score
Thanks and I love yours! 160001864 It will be very easy for me to remember since I teach History and love the Civil War! :naughty:

Cool! I think I love yours too! Ha!!

Mine is 5736 so a bit later than yours (Ursula's QC sheet is signed/dated 8/23/15...exactly one week before my bday :D).

Does Tasha have a plastic or metal jack plate (looks metal in the pics but I can't tell for sure). I have noticed early ones had plastic then later ones switched to metal.

FingerLakesFan

Reaction score
Cool! I think I love yours too! Ha!!

Mine is 5736 so a bit later than yours (Ursula's QC sheet is signed/dated 8/23/15...exactly one week before my bday :D).

Does Tasha have a plastic or metal jack plate (looks metal in the pics but I can't tell for sure). I have noticed early ones had plastic then later ones switched to metal.

She has a metal one. I haven't seen any with plastic. Good to know.

1allspub

Reaction score
She has a metal one. I haven't seen any with plastic. Good to know.

I thought so... from my research (hardly scientific) and what I've seen the changeover seems to be right around the time of Tasha's SN with a bit of overlap (ie, some with plastic after and some with metal before). Mine is metal of course (based on my SN).

The Birdman

Reaction score
Congratulations!!!! That is an AWESOME-looking guitar!!!!

For what it is worth, my three Trads all have metal jack plates.

Epi rocks

Reaction score
BEAUTIFULLLLL!!!! Wish I had the money for one next year.
Congrats on a beauty. Love it!!!

FingerLakesFan

Reaction score
I thought so... from my research (hardly scientific) and what I've seen the changeover seems to be right around the time of Tasha's SN with a bit of overlap (ie, some with plastic after and some with metal before). Mine is metal of course (based on my SN).

Hey, did you put tophats on her? And if so, what color - Gold or Vintage Amber?

1allspub

Reaction score
Hey, did you put tophats on her? And if so, what color - Gold or Vintage Amber?

Yeah, I just put some gold top hats on a couple days ago... they go perfect with the golden hue of the Honey Burst top. Also put on some pointers. Going for that strong 59 flavor! ;)

FingerLakesFan

Reaction score
Yeah, I just put some gold top hats on a couple days ago... they go perfect with the golden hue of the Honey Burst top. Also put on some pointers. Going for that strong 59 flavor! ;)

I just ordered some Amber Tophats from Sweetwater. Tophats are the way to go with these beauties!

Babylon

Reaction score
Very nice! Love the mineral streaks. HNGD!

I don't name my guitars and don't get it, but I seem to be in the minority.

Latest Threads