Synth or Filter pedal recommendations

Mookakian

Reaction score
Heya team, so i want a whaky sounding effect on the cheap until i can afford a superego plus lol

Any cool units thayll help me throw a weird vibe into my tracks around 150 used? Ever ran into something that messed your signal up but you kind of liked it?

Ive got my whammy with a step sequencer and that can get whacky harmonies and arpeggios going in the background, id like something else though.

Synth, filter or a ring modulator

Last edited:

Mookakian

Reaction score
Something more nutz, a tripped out kind of crazy... Like this crazy thing :laugh2: But these are 300 here in Oz too

Last edited:

Mookakian

Reaction score
A ring modulator is def on the cards... But i dont know whats good and whats not... Never tried them :)

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I owned a Digitech Synth Wah for about a year. I only wanted an auto-wah, so this one was wasted on me and I 'settled' for a Joyo Ironman Wow Wah. However, for the adventurous, the Digitech had a lot of settings for some far-out FX. It shouldn't be more than $100.

Neffco

Reaction score
EHX canyon is a cool pedal. I set mine on shimmer and it’s great. A mix of delay,pog and synth is what they say it is. Good looper and plenty of delays to play with too. I find myself using it more than my pog2.

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
I've also found the POG a fun pedal - you can get a real cathedral organ sound out of 'em. Great for innagaddadavida.

Mookakian

Reaction score
After close review ive decided a pog and a Nemesis delay is on the want to buy list, expencive but as always you just gotta save for the goods i guess, only cheap pedal i own and enjoy is my bad monkey