Swapping to Kluson SD90SLN from Grover Roto's (19' standard)?

MoJoe77

Reaction score
Hey all, I have tried my best to read around here and the web on if the swap from Grover Rotomatics on my 19' Standard 60s to Kluson SD90LN's can be done easily. I'm fully aware I will need to put 6 small holes for the extra screws which I'm ok with. It also seems if using the smaller screws that come with the Klusons that I can use the existing holes the Grovers leave.

The thing I'm unsure on is if the Kluson's come with the correct bushings that would be a drop in for the larger Grover diameter?

Here's the one's I'm looking at, any advice would be appreciated, or if there is another Kluson that is also light and similar with less wonder feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

ARandall

Reaction score
That ad says it comes with the right bushings for the 3/8" holes typical of Grover tuners.

If the copy is wrong, then you can always buy conversion bushings as a separate item from many places.

MoJoe77

Reaction score
That ad says it comes with the right bushings for the 3/8" holes typical of Grover tuners.

If the copy is wrong, then you can always buy conversion bushings as a separate item from many places.

Awesome thanks I think I'll grab them then!

Latest Threads