Susan Tedeschi's Les Paul

kaputme

Reaction score
now that she turned ( or gonna turn )50, she need something with a pill.. i mean tele with steroids

:p:p

Macronaut

Reaction score
Yes, this was the thread that led me to find out there was only one other woman here! Now we have a third one.
I wonder how many more there may be that are lurkers.....?

Come on y’all. Don’t be skerd.

Macronaut

Reaction score
There have to be some! It's 2019 now :) Y'all surprised the heck out of me in this thread because I didn't realize. It was like I walked into the men's restroom.
:rofl::lol:

I just noticed your in your signature that you have things with 4, 6, 8, or 12 strings.
Well I have things with 3, 6, 11 or 12. The three is easy, it's my avatar but, can you figure out what has 11? Oh, and you can't use the internet.

Last edited:

Roxy13

Reaction score
:rofl::lol:

I just noticed your in your signature that you have things with 4, 6, 8, or 12 strings.
Well I have things with 3, 6, 11 or 12. The three is easy, it's my avatar but, can you figure out what has 11? Oh, and you can't use the internet.
A 12 string with a broken octave G :rofl:

Godin Inuk?

Otherwise nothing comes to mind :)

Macronaut

Reaction score
A 12 string with a broken octave G :rofl:

Godin Inuk?

Otherwise nothing comes to mind :)
Your second guess is correct :applause:. It's is in fact the Godin Inuk Multioud.

You used the interweb...didn't you!

Roxy13

Reaction score
Your second guess is correct :applause:. It's is in fact the Godin Inuk Multioud.

You used the interweb...didn't you!
I remembered seeing it at Sweetwater and only remembered Godin so yes, looked it up from that.

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yep, it's a Beano alright. Given to Derek by EC himself, probably a proto.

Susan said this in an interview with one of the guitar magazines:

"One time we were in the studio and I didn’t have any of my guitars—they were all in the truck—so I had to borrow one of Derek’s. He said, “Just go upstairs and pick something out,” so I pulled out this Gibson Les Paul that had Eric Clapton’s signature on it. I went, “Ooo, I want this, what is this?” It was an exact replica of Eric’s “Beano” guitar—the Les Paul he played with John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers, which Eric gave to Derek. Derek doesn’t play it—he doesn’t really play Les Pauls very much, he always plays SGs—so I play that almost all the time now. That’s like my main guitar."

PauloQS

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of hearing her play this guitar live. She did play it a lot that night. It doesn’t just look nice, it sounds absolutely phenomenal. The whole concert was amazing and her voice is just goosebumps inducing as is Derek Trucks’s playing. And that was the guitar that actually made me think of trying a Gibson Custom Reissue.

workerunit

Reaction score
She is 50 now, and I would hit it, but I am much older than her......

BKS

Reaction score
Here you go... Legs... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
DSC_0825_compress_47.JPG
DSC_0826_compress_57.JPG
DSC_0803_compress_47.JPG

I must say i deleten the pictures i took when she was way closer to were i stood. It revealed a little to much.... :eek::dunno::laugh2:

Latest Threads