Summer Philly?

sws1

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Isn't that coming up soon?
Anyone going?

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
My NE friends and I used to meet there , bring our guitars and kind of have our own thing in the hotels. Then we went to Gear Fest and never looked back.

fretnot

Reaction score
It was smaller, with many dealers having little inventory for sale. Lots of crap, and a ton of acoustics if that's your thing. I know the summer is always less traveled than fall, but I just found it to be lame. I saw dealers packing up early on Sunday between 12 and 1pm, and the show was open until 4pm.

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
Yes Tim, sadly , I concur. But we had a good run , 20 some odd years. The boyz and I buy a fraction of what wee used to because there is no one to sell to. As the flippers go, so goes the hobby.

judson

Reaction score
didnt know there was a summer philly......

so Fall Philly hopefully will be rolling fine? any predictions?

i need to make that trip and i am savin up some GAS money......im looking for vintage husks

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
didnt know there was a summer philly......

so Fall Philly hopefully will be rolling fine? any predictions?

i need to make that trip and i am savin up some GAS money......im looking for vintage husks

I wasn't at the summer show. I've only been to the summer show once, and decided it wasn't worth going to again. I expect that the fall show should be a lot better, and am planning on going to that one.

Frank

judson

Reaction score
im afraid to bring alot of cash to the Fall show.....

not that i will get robbed....i will spend it all and wont have any left on the ride home for tolls.....:rofl:

Screenshot_2019-07-24 Summer Philly .jpg

Last edited:

My Les Paul Classifieds