Suhr Single Cut, anybody knows anything about it?

ADOLF1612

Reaction score
So here it is, the Suhr single cut LP style model they're going to reveal at NAMM this year, share your knowledge and thoughts!

27164416_1567798196601254_2335808222596770087_o.jpg

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
One picture ain't enough but I think their Fender-like models are better looking,
or closer to "the truth".

scott 351 wins

Reaction score
Looks like they are employing the single pull style headstock like what Gibson had on their 97 DC Pro LP's.
Screenshot_20180125-081311.jpg

ADOLF1612

Reaction score
From Suhr: It is with great pleasure that we announce the Suhr Aura™ 20th Anniversary Single Cut Guitar. This is a special year for us here at Suhr® as we get ready to celebrate our 20th anniversary. A special year deserves a special guitar. Allow us to introduce you to Aura™. Single cut, set neck guitars are near and dear to our hearts. John Suhr says, “I grew up playing this type of guitar. It’s been a dream of mine to make the perfect version for me; one that eliminates the niggles that always personally bugged me.” What is the 20th Anniversary Suhr Aura™? Limited to 100 instruments worldwide. We wanted to do something really special to celebrate our 20th anniversary. For a period of one year after release, the Aura™ will be limited to 100 instruments worldwide. John Suhr will be involved with every guitar. John is looking forward to directly overseeing the build process for each 20th Anniversary Aura™ guitar. John will also be getting hands-on with every guitar. John will be personally leveling the fingerboards and doing the fretwork (from installation to crowning) on all 100 20th Anniversary Aura™ guitars. John will also be directly involved in the guitar’s setup and final inspection. What features will the 20th Anniversary Aura™ have? While we aren’t ready to talk details just yet, there are some things we can share with you. These are things that were especially important to John as he approached the design process. An authentic, deep-dish carve top. Vintage-accurate scale length. Frets that lay over the binding. Straighter string pull at the headstock, along with a less than traditional break angle. More ergonomic body contours. Improved upper fret access. A lightweight body that isn’t chambered or weight relieved. When can I get it? We anticipate building the 20th Anniversary Aura™ beginning in Summer 2018. Our schedule is to build 100 of these limited edition instruments over a period of 12 months.

Some rumors say 10,000$, and perhaps more like 8,995$ street...

Latest Threads