Suhr Badger 30 head

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Black Badger 30 head in excellent condition, possibly a small ding in the tolex but that's it. To be clear, I'm only selling the head (and already sold one of the cabs in the picture).

The Badger 30 is a fantastic amplifier, it does all of those more classic clean, edge of breakup, low, and mid-gain Marshall sounds that we love, very vintage Plexi vibe. Put the right pedal in front of it and you get the modern hot-rodded Marshall sounds pretty easily (see plenty of demo videos online, Pete Thorn, etc.).

The best part about it is the Power Scaling, which really works to dial in whatever sound you want at almost any volume. You have to play loud enough to get the speaker working a bit, but anything from loud gigging volume down to loud TV watching volume sounds fantastic. The Badger is the most manageable amp at a wide range of volumes that I have ever owned and one of the very best pedal platforms, making it very versatile.

I'm only selling because I also have a Badger 35 which I slightly prefer. There are lots of videos comparing the two amps out there. They are very similar, but the Badger 35 is darker and has more sag, kind of a "softer" amp with a definite Vox character. The Badger 30 is clearly Marshall, brighter with more presence and more aggressive. The Badger has 2 EL34 power tubes while the Badger 35 has 4 EL84s, and I think that's the only difference.

00t0t_9vAiv6yWBum_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_fu1nwFCJr5Z_1200x900.jpg
00D0D_8JXEnbRJhjG_1200x900.jpg

$1,200 shipped CONUS, thanks!

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Up. $1,050 shipped. That's the cheapest price anywhere and my absolute lowest price, thanks.

Last edited:

Latest Threads