Students in Louisiana thought this math symbol looked like a gun. Police were called

2manyGuitars

Reaction score
If you read the article, somebody was using the symbol which started a discussion about how it looked like a gun. As part of this discussion, one student made a dumb comment that was interpreted as a threat involving guns.

It wasn’t merely the symbol itself.

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
Well.. at least we still have beer, video games, and carne asada fries.. I’m ok.

Gonna just sit back and watch this new generation cut their penises off and live in a world of confusion.. while I laugh at them the entire time.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The older I get, the more convinced I am that the evolution of man is reversing... especially every time the US president appears on TV.
Almost as stupid as people posting about pretty much the one big thing that's against the rules on this board.

Yup sure are lots of idiots around, still crying.

DotStudio

Reaction score
If you read the article, somebody was using the symbol which started a discussion about how it looked like a gun. As part of this discussion, one student made a dumb comment that was interpreted as a threat involving guns.

It wasn’t merely the symbol itself.
Why would someone actually read the article?

cherrysunburst00

I don't even care about the pat cictures anymore
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh for F's sakes. Maybe I should be glad I'm retired now.
I was just talking with an ass't principal the other day, Rox. Amazing how much kids' attitudes have changed. Anxiety is near epidemic (and I believe it's legit, they ARE more stressed than 28 years ago when I started) and they're WAY more sensitive. Get hurt much more easily.

Stevie 202

Reaction score
I was just talking with an ass't principal the other day, Rox. Amazing how much kids' attitudes have changed. Anxiety is near epidemic (and I believe it's legit, they ARE more stressed than 28 years ago when I started) and they're WAY more sensitive. Get hurt much more easily.

Glad I was born in the early 50’s...

We bounced a whole lot, but we seldom broke.

scott1970

Reaction score
Well.. at least we still have beer, video games, and carne asada fries.. I’m ok.

Gonna just sit back and watch this new generation cut their penises off and live in a world of confusion.. while I laugh at them the entire time.

While I totally agree with the sentiment, these safe space tards will eventually be running the show. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have children.

And then there are the poor officers who have to respond to this waste of their time. Heaven forbid you inform these fools they really are wasting good oxygen or you could lose your job.