Strymon Iridium

BanditPanda

Reaction score
Not wanting to rely on YT demos by people who are getting compensated by the brand for doing those demos was wondering if any player in the Forum has gone out and bought this pedal? I would be getting it for home recording purposes and for that high price will want to make sure that it does deliver the goods.
Anybody yet? If so would you mind let me ( us ) know your thoughts and insights into that pedal?
Thanks
BP

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Not wanting to rely on YT demos by people who are getting compensated by the brand for doing those demos was wondering if any player in the Forum has gone out and bought this pedal? I would be getting it for home recording purposes and for that high price will want to make sure that it does deliver the goods.
Anybody yet? If so would you mind let me ( us ) know your thoughts and insights into that pedal?
Thanks
BP
Yes! Words cannot explain how REAL this pedal sounds. The switches, the settings... You WILL NOT be disappointed!

I plan on videoing me using this at a gig today, stay tuned!

PierM

Reaction score
Trying to score one but they seems gone all over Europe, and not available until end of January (at least)....:(

Death Incarnate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ok, I had I friend shoot this video, the sound may be tough to hear, it was a difficult room sound-wise.

Sounds great. Awesome gold top. Sick playing, Vic! Damn.

I used to love the SansAmp TriAC almost years ago:

triac_1-157c7cd9bca82cb6fec6278bd9b8e1bb.jpg

I haven’t used any modern amp modeling pedals since, but the Iridum looks and sounds awesome.

Latest Threads