Stroke

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
No matter how big of an asshole he is for doing what he did, I don’t wish him ill will, I hope he finds his spot on this rock and realizes it’s ok to be exactly who you are without trying to be a hero, the world has enough fake heroes.

Last edited:

defcrew

Reaction score
It's not that simple, Tim. He will be required to go out into the wilderness and survive on roots and berries and shave of all his hair and fry it in a pan like Ezekial before he will ever be allowed back into the Holy Temple of MLP. This is a serious place and membership has responsibilites coupled with its privileges. It is your sworn duty to mock and pelt with rotten snark tomatoes this infidel. Can you imagination what might happen if you didn't?:wow:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
It's not that simple, Tim. He will be required to go out into the wilderness and survive on roots and berries and shave of all his hair and fry it in a pan like Ezekial before he will ever be allowed back into the Holy Temple of MLP. This is a serious place and membership has responsibilites coupled with its privileges. It is your sworn duty to mock and pelt with rotten snark tomatoes this infidel. Can you imagination what might happen if you didn't?:wow:
d, Mrs. FEZZ gets annoyed with me- so more suffering? Why? You love OLD SCHOOL RELIGION.

--MLP? What is that? Oh Yeah, a guitar forum.......I'm on a Guitar Forum! Talk about drama-------------guitarists love light and shade Oh Jimmy.

jerber55

Reaction score
He did my guitar also....... I just wish Jim Kolbusz would return it!!!
Promised to finish in 3 months and it's been 18 months now!!

You have been warned..... don't go near Windy City Guitars
He works for a big bank and steals guitars on the weekends!

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
He did my guitar also....... I just wish Jim Kolbusz would return it!!!
Promised to finish in 3 months and it's been 18 months now!!

You have been warned..... don't go near Windy City Guitars
He works for a big bank and steals guitars on the weekends!
Who are you talking about, Kevin Paul or Frogfur?

Neither one of them do/did guitar work. Ever.

So I'm a bit baffled by your post.

*Mod Edit*

I see you're having some multiple-post online trouble. Not your fault. Carry on..

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
When/where/how did Kevinpaul expire?
Kevin P. Moore
October 31, 1954 - October 28, 2018

Age 63, of Pittsburgh, passed away suddenly on October 28, 2018. Kevin is survived by his beloved companion, Linda L. Bierwirth; loving Father of Dylan F. Moore; brother of Thomas Moore. He was preceded in death by his parents, Thomas C. and Mary Ellen Moore. Kevin enjoyed music and playing his many guitars. Services are private and under the care of JEFFERSON MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME, INC., 301 Curry Hollow Road, Pleasant Hills, 15236. Online condolences may be left at www.jeffersonmemorial.biz.

Published in Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Oct. 31, 2018

rogue3

Reaction score
Kevin P. Moore
October 31, 1954 - October 28, 2018

Age 63, of Pittsburgh, passed away suddenly on October 28, 2018. Kevin is survived by his beloved companion, Linda L. Bierwirth; loving Father of Dylan F. Moore; brother of Thomas Moore. He was preceded in death by his parents, Thomas C. and Mary Ellen Moore. Kevin enjoyed music and playing his many guitars. Services are private and under the care of JEFFERSON MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME, INC., 301 Curry Hollow Road, Pleasant Hills, 15236. Online condolences may be left at www.jeffersonmemorial.biz.

Published in Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Oct. 31, 2018
regardless of everything,that is sad.thx s.