Stroke

Roxy13

Reaction score

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Well, I'm 20 years younger and the opposite sex (I think. FF looks and sounds male).
Hi Roxy13!
I hope you didn't feel the least bad reading my post.
As stated it was only a joke and no harm meant.

It's sunny outside with almost no wind.
That little storm of a thread should calm down now.

Have a good day!
:thumb:

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
And yes, I've spent a few hours on the phone with him since this happened. I have heard the medical equipment. I definitely heard that alarm every time he set it off. I heard the nurses talking to him about the tests they were going to do and other things.
I'm curious where all this love was when everyone was piling on kevinpaul? Weren't you one of the ones doing the background research to out him?

Zungle

Reaction score
This shit show reminds me of the late great "Jesse Samler" back in the day ,on the original,Cakewalk Forums......Coffee House

Dude pretended to be a chick for few years, fvking gross once exposed.....

3-4 of us called him out after we ran across him in another forum.......all hell broke loose between the forum members...fvking awesome.....

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
She may not be “off limits” but considering she wasn’t even a member here when Kevin went off his rocker, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

A modicum of research would have shown that before making a baseless accusation.
You are mistaken...she was here during the time kevinpaul was blasted. Ask her yourself. I don't feel like scouring through the old thread.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
She may not be “off limits” but considering she wasn’t even a member here when Kevin went off his rocker, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

A modicum of research would have shown that before making a baseless accusation.
I must apologize...I was wrong, it was not Roxy. I decided I should verify and I guess I stuck my foot in my mouth!

parts

Reaction score
Not to mention..KevinPaul is DEAD..
..tough to be sock from the grave...

Read the obits..