Strats and Teles

AndyC

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We may be Les Paul fans, but you know we've got Strats and Teles in the house too! They're essential.

Here's mine. An '87 American Strat, an '86 Sidekick amp, and an '04 Standard Tele. The Strat neck is ambering nicely. Great guitar. And the Tele plays like butter..

Show us what you got!

Roman

Master Luthier V.I.P.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Guitar players love guitars.......period!

Rico

Reaction score
My 92 AmStdTele.

My Strats.
03-Vintage57 re-issue, 94 40th Anny, 96 50th Anny Lonestart, 98 Roadhouse and 99 AmStd.

M.T. Pockets

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm down to 3 Strats and a Tele....
88 American Standard. Totally Stock. Except for the tuners. They're locking tuners from a Strat Plus. Totally stock except for the tuners and the body. The body is a 98 Hardtail, so it's totally stock except for the tuners and the body. And the strap locks, but other than that it's totally just like it left the factory except I put a pearl pickguard on it. 100% original.

Also got a 2000 60s Classic MIM - great guitar but very little play time because a fellow CAN have TOO MANY GUITARS! This one has never let me down. I've used it to jam and record. I've used it for gigs. Does everything a Strat should.

And a partsocaster-American Series light ash body in clear-Ibanez Roadster II maple neck-Schaller black & gold bridge, locking tuners and strap pins from a Godin -Torres Rio Grande pups. It's totally stock.

My Tele is a 2000 American Series. It used to be a Nashville B-bender, but now it's just a regular old 2 pup Telecaster.

I love bolt together guitars.
And set neck guitars.
Steel guitars.
Free guitars.
I really like free guitars.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
I've posted these on some other threads, but they fit right in here...

BB

gem12

Reaction score
My 1996 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition

Latest Threads