Stop Making Sense

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
OK, this fucking day needs to end, I'm getting tired of 00FF00 every fucking time that I make a fucking post.

..and, I am changing my fucking avatar... since I can't fucking stop using fuck in every fucking post, I feel fucking compelled to use Ruth as my fucking avatar, so you motherfuckers can hear my fucking words in her fucking voice.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
OK, this fucking day needs to end, I'm getting tired of 00FF00 every fucking time that I make a fucking post.

..and, I am changing my fucking avatar... since I can't fucking stop using fuck in every fucking post, I feel fucking compelled to use Ruth as my fucking avatar, so you motherfuckers can hear my fucking words in her fucking voice.
S, stay happy-LOVING SUPER LOCKDOWN!

fett

Reaction score
That's why he spells his name with a small g. She not only talks tough.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score

1585782905487.jpeg

Latest Threads