Stolen Guitar - Tucson

Phoenix59

Reaction score
I'm reposting this for a friend of mine.

ALERT!!!

Somebody stole my favorite guitar while I am on vacation. I included a photo of it so if anyone on the Tucson music scene sees it please report it to me and the cops. The value of this rare guitar makes it a felony theft. I am going to do my best to make sure the thief sees jailtime. Please help me find it. I love my baby! Here are the details:
1996 Gibson All American II serial #91986527

479931_4316848833004_1816053381_n.jpg

Made in the USA in Nashville Tennesee on July 16th, 1996 which was a Tuesday and was the 27th instrument date stamped on that day. Paint code is cherry burst. The body and neck were made from mahagany while the fretboard is rosewood. The neck has 24 frets and the body is a double cutaway. Guitar came with 2 single coil pickups, a selector switch a single volume and a single tone control. The guitar was equipped with chrome plated hardware and has a stratocaster type tremelo system called a "Gibson Vibrola" system. It is also a one piece set-neck instrument which means the neck is glued to the body. It frets great and plays great and the vibrola system actually stays in tune now with my new trem stabilizer system I just installed. The original pickups have been replaced with (bridge) a Jeff Beck humbucker in a single coil sized pup and (neck) an Yngwei Malmstein double stacked humbucker in a single coil size!

Contact on Facebook

Kalamazuu

Reaction score
Good luck to your friend, at least it's a unique guitar so it may stand out.
That really sucks, and I hope he can get it back.

SoundwaveLP

Reaction score
Maaaan I hope he gets that beauty back. I ****ing hate thieves any day, but there is a special place in hell for those who steal guitars.

Bran187

Reaction score
Man that sucks. I really hope it turns up somewhere and whoever responsible gets caught.

Mordor

Reaction score
Although it's unlikely for me to ever see one of these, if I ever find one that looks like your friend's and has a serial that looks similar, I'll let you know.

Good luck.

Kezman

Reaction score
Good luck to your friend, it does stand out in a crowd, hope he gets her back. :thumb:

Latest Threads