Stock case for 2010 Les Paul Custom?

MetalGod

Reaction score
I recently acquired a NOS 2010 Les Paul Custom in alpine white. However, as I now think about it, I'm not sure I got the proper case. The case it came with is black, with Gibson USA in gold lettering, and has a white plush interior.

Given this is a "Custom Shop" model, why would it come with a Gibson USA case? Anyone out there with a 2010 Custom who knows for sure what the case should be?

thanks!

Walt_T

Reaction score
Can't speak for the 2010, but my 2008 came with a black case with a gold Gibson Custom logo and a burgundy crushed velvet interior.

Farquad

Reaction score
I have a 2011 and its a black case with gold lettering and it says Gibson Custom with a star right before Custom.

Ides of March

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Custom and my case is same one as stated above, the crushed velvet burgundy inside, gold lettering with Gibson Custom on the front.

KevinB

Reaction score
I recently acquired a NOS 2010 Les Paul Custom in alpine white. However, as I now think about it, I'm not sure I got the proper case. The case it came with is black, with Gibson USA in gold lettering, and has a white plush interior.

Given this is a "Custom Shop" model, why would it come with a Gibson USA case? Anyone out there with a 2010 Custom who knows for sure what the case should be?

thanks!

My 2010 Traditional came in the case you describe.

I too think you got the wrong one.

But, it's just a case!

Latest Threads