Stinger V Customs and Stinger Acoustics

roodyrocker

Reaction score
NO, that is just the first that I have EVER seen for sale.....ever! :shock:

I see. Actually, before you brought it up I never really gave much thought to non-Les Paul Stingers. Interesting stuff. I always try to read your Stinger posts :)

Rudy

jamman

Reaction score
Damn . and right after i bought a Vintage guitar . still ...... :hmm:

Thanks for posting it . i think I have to make a phone call :wow:

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I see. Actually, before you brought it up I never really gave much thought to non-Les Paul Stingers. Interesting stuff. I always try to read your Stinger posts :)

Rudy

'Cause you have a Stinger........ :thumb:

roodyrocker

Reaction score
'Cause you have a Stinger........ :thumb:

Well two actually, but one probably doesn't interest you much since its a LPC Axcess Stinger. Not a Stinger in the traditional sense :D Anyway, I was reading your Stinger posts even before I got that last year. Thanks for all the helpfull info on them :)

Rudy

7gtop

Reaction score
Damn . and right after i bought a Vintage guitar . still ...... :hmm:

Thanks for posting it . i think I have to make a phone call :wow:

What's goin' on "j" .....
Spill the damn "gas-beans" ..... :laugh2: :applause:

jamman

Reaction score
Do tell......

What did ya get?
:drool:

I posted a NGD in the Vintage section . It's a 1960 LP Special . All original and in great shape for her age . The P-90's, just flat out sing . Most know that I go for a clean tone , but this guitar just begs to go into OD. I am happy to help her out with this . :cool:

I'll be posting a sound clip by the end of the week . I got few new (to me) backing tracks I like and I'll start working on a video to post today. :thumb:

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I posted a NGD in the Vintage section . It's a 1960 LP Special . All original and in great shape for her age . The P-90's, just flat out sing . Most know that I go for a clean tone , but this guitar just begs to go into OD. I am happy to help her out with this . :cool:

I'll be posting a sound clip by the end of the week . I got few new (to me) backing tracks I like and I'll start working on a video to post today. :thumb:

Congrats, Jeff!!!!
That Special is a beauty!
:applause::applause:

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well two actually, but one probably doesn't interest you much since its a LPC Axcess Stinger. Not a Stinger in the traditional sense :D Anyway, I was reading your Stinger posts even before I got that last year. Thanks for all the helpfull info on them :)

Rudy

Thanks Rudy,

Wait, what other Stinger do you have????

roodyrocker

Reaction score
Thanks Rudy,

Wait, what other Stinger do you have????

I recently picked up jhun1976's white R7 Stinger with the crazy BRW board :D I know some people don't like white or the color of the binding on it or whatever but i loved the look of that guitar and fretboard from when I saw it on E-Bay. I recently got a chance at it thanks to jhun1976 so I went for it :)

Rudy

roodyrocker

Reaction score
That's right, you got that one! :thumb:

Yeah, at the prices these Stinger/BRW boarded guitars are heading it will likely be my only one. But the combination of R7/Stinger/White color/and crazy BRW board made this one quite unique to me! Funny thing too is I prefer LP Customs to Standards generally speaking but this one R7 was screaming "pick me, pick me" across the interweb :laugh2:

Rudy

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah, at the prices these Stinger/BRW boarded guitars are heading it will likely be my only one. But the combination of R7/Stinger/White color/and crazy BRW board made this one quite unique to me! Funny thing too is I prefer LP Customs to Standards generally speaking but this one R7 was screaming "pick me, pick me" across the interweb :laugh2:

Rudy

I have always said that all of my guitars CHOSE me! :thumb:

ghost driver

Reaction score
I'm glad this one picked me.
IMG_9157_Large.jpg

Latest Threads