stewmac.

Hectgore

Reaction score
i hear there parts dont fit epis,but then i hear they do.so which is it?im specifically looking for bell knobs,gold jack plate,toggle switch tips,switchplate,and knob position indicators.Im ordering some stuff from there so i would like to order everything together.heres links

Knob Position Indicator at Stewart-MacDonald

Les Paul Toggle Switch Knob at Stewart-MacDonald

Gibson Style Toggle Switch Plate at Stewart-MacDonald

Bell Knob at Stewart-MacDonald

Les Paul Style Jack Plate at Stewart-MacDonald

jkinnison90

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of knob position indicators.. I hope they fit.

Dino

Reaction score
Finding parts for Epi's sucks. :mad:

Hectgore

Reaction score
yea it does :(
i know guitar fetish has some stuff,but really i wanna order everything from stewmac.

Hectgore

Reaction score
but im ordering other stuff from stewmac and i want to stick to one site,if they dont fit ill probly go to gf

jkinnison90

Reaction score
but im ordering other stuff from stewmac and i want to stick to one site,if they dont fit ill probly go to gf
When I get my knob position indicators I'll tell you if they fit. I just ordered them this morning though.

G Man

Reaction score
For these particular parts, I would guess that they all shuold fit fine, with the slight chance that the toggle switch knob might be a little big, in which case a touch of elmar's glue should set it up right. I'd say go for it.

Hectgore

Reaction score
For these particular parts, I would guess that they all shuold fit fine, with the slight chance that the toggle switch knob might be a little big, in which case a touch of elmar's glue should set it up right. I'd say go for it.

alright sweet!Ill go look at stewmacs return policy first

overdriver

Banned
Reaction score
i hear there parts dont fit epis,but then i hear they do.so which is it?im specifically looking for bell knobs,gold jack plate,toggle switch tips,switchplate,and knob position indicators.Im ordering some stuff from there so i would like to order everything together.heres links

Knob Position Indicator at Stewart-MacDonald

Les Paul Toggle Switch Knob at Stewart-MacDonald

Gibson Style Toggle Switch Plate at Stewart-MacDonald

Bell Knob at Stewart-MacDonald

Les Paul Style Jack Plate at Stewart-MacDonald

The indicators ,YES
Toggle knob ,If it is for a Gibson NO, e -mail and ask Gibson or import
Cover plate YES
Bell Knobs, YES ... any course spline are for imports fit EPIs ,Gibson take fine spline.
Jack plate, e-mail not sure . if it does not you can make it fit (fill holes drill new ones

Hectgore

Reaction score
thanks for definitely clearing this up! i was more concerned with the knobs more than anything.the jack plate i measured and it probly will fit.it says 1 inch from center and thats where the screws are on the epi.

now to decide gold or amber bell knobs on my epi els paul custom :hmm::laugh2:

jkinnison90

Reaction score
thanks for definitely clearing this up! i was more concerned with the knobs more than anything.the jack plate i measured and it probly will fit.it says 1 inch from center and thats where the screws are on the epi.

now to decide gold or amber bell knobs on my epi els paul custom :hmm::laugh2:

what color custom?

KP

Oldtimer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber knobs are way cooler.....:thumb:

Latest Threads