Stevie T youtube channel is hacked

Mockbel

Reaction score
Woke up on this...
4EAC3B3E-1D30-42F3-B6FD-275E6525BE0C.jpeg

Checked the channel and yes it is true... a sh!ty asian speaking about bitcoin !!!

I hope he reclaims his channel soon

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to see this happen to anyone. I'm not a fan, the humor goes over my head, but I hope he gets his stuff sorted.

bum

Reaction score
I love the dude because he is just sooooo stupid in his humour, in a very deliberate way, but can play so goddamn well that he elevates himself above most of his critics.
Guitar channels that try to have fun are descended upon by flexing assholes screaming about why you suck, and they can't do that with Stevie - that's the genius in what he does.
His humour misses the mark a lot for me, but just having his presence online is a huge thing for me, he mocks and has fun with guitar while absolutely having the chops to justify it.
Hope he gets it sorted

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the dude because he is just sooooo stupid in his humour, in a very deliberate way, but can play so goddamn well that he elevates himself above most of his critics.
Guitar channels that try to have fun are descended upon by flexing assholes screaming about why you suck, and they can't do that with Stevie - that's the genius in what he does.
His humour misses the mark a lot for me, but just having his presence online is a huge thing for me, he mocks and has fun with guitar while absolutely having the chops to justify it.
Hope he gets it sorted
No different than some people thinking April fools pranks are funny. I don't, but others do. Doesn't make me right or wrong. I don't find him funny at all, but I would never post on one of his videos stating that.

Nothing he does elevates above anyone else, that's just elitist bullshit thinking.

Chango Malo

Reaction score
He's an asshat. He makes me puke in my lap whenever his punchable clownface comes up on my screen. He makes me want to shove ice picks into my ears and gouge out my eyes with a spoon. He's annoying, supercilious, and hypocritical.
I can't stand that mook.
Even so, no one deserves to be ripped off. But have no fear, youtube will fix it, it will just take a few days.

bum

Reaction score
Nothing he does elevates above anyone else, that's just elitist bullshit thinking.
Ooooh, I agree totally.
That's what makes it funny to me, because the elitist assholes are the ones who are cut off at the pass, when usually they have free reign to tell someone why they suck, that's all :)

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's an asshat. He makes me puke in my lap whenever his punchable clownface comes up on my screen. He makes me want to shove ice picks into my ears and gouge out my eyes with a spoon. He's annoying, supercilious, and hypocritical.
I can't stand that mook.
Even so, no one deserves to be ripped off. But have no fear, youtube will fix it, it will just take a few days.
Fuck this shit!! Smoke him in a guitar duel!! I'll message Malikon and see how to set it up. :)

Chango Malo

Reaction score
Woke up on this...
View attachment 536465

Checked the channel and yes it is true... a sh!ty asian speaking about bitcoin !!!

I hope he reclaims his channel soon

You missed your shot. This happened Thursday night, if you had posted it yesterday this thread could have been great. Now all the poop thrown on the walls about Stevie Teabaggy is going to go to waste.

Friday is the day for shitposting, and shitposting shall be done on Friday.

Catsup!

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You missed your shot. This happened Thursday night, if you had posted it yesterday this thread could have been great. Now all the poop thrown on the walls about Stevie Teabaggy is going to go to waste.

Friday is the day for shitposting, and shitposting shall be done on Friday.

Catsup!
1620484135942.png

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if Glenn said it...

Mockbel

Reaction score
It is not about whether you love or hate the guy, what happened is just disgusting...
At the end he is one of the most successful “guitar related” youtubers with 2.5 million subscribers... and he plays damn good !

He himself is involved for some propaganda? I won’t be surprised !

Latest Threads