Steven Seagal: Aikido Expert, Movie Star, Musician, And... Police Officer???

voices

Reaction score
He also has a VERY nice collection of vintage guitars, including Albert King's original Flying V and a Muddy Waters owned Tele.

Tsukiyomi

Reaction score
I was a fan back in the '80's & '90's. I went off him a little (ok, after Marked For Death when I realised that all of his films were exactly the same) but he earned a new respect from me when I realised how into other stuff he is. I saw him with his band a while back too and was pretty impressed. I'll probably be watching this one.

mrpesca

Reaction score
I watch THE Steven Seagal movie every month. That's how often he puts one out. The reason I say THE movie is that he's been making the same movie for 20 years. Same plot, same characters, everything. And guess what? I don't care. I enjoy them. At least I know what I'm getting. Some of them aren't bad.

You have to admit though, the man is not lazy. He has a lot of things going on.

nauc

Reaction score
I watch THE Steven Seagal movie every month. That's how often he puts one out. The reason I say THE movie is that he's been making the same movie for 20 years. Same plot, same characters, everything. And guess what? I don't care. I enjoy them. At least I know what I'm getting. Some of them aren't bad.

You have to admit though, the man is not lazy. He has a lot of things going on.

x2

Haakon

Reaction score
I will shut my mouth as he is way more skilled than myself, But i thought this video was kind of funny

Latest Threads