Stable

sonar1

Reaction score
Ready for a Desert Star addition

5721C6A4-253C-4B7B-AD50-7484FBBBD7C3.jpeg

rjwilson37

Reaction score
Current Stable, very happy with it. :)

The only one left from the picture My Guitars below the Gibson is the Gibson Studio HP. haha

The Picture of My Guitars from left to right was LP Peace, LP Tribute, LP Standard and LP Studio HP all Gibson's. And it is actually not a picture that is in the frame but a T-Shirt my Wife had made for me that is now framed. lol

Now from left to right is Epiphone LP Custom BB, Gibson LP Studio HP, Epiphone LP Modern.

mycorner.jpg

Last edited:

sonar1

Reaction score
Which one is gonna be your Desert Star??

#DSA003
Apache done up like a Junior with the iridescent grain filler and dark finish.
One Lindy Fralin P-90
He may have started it. Not sure.
It’ll be my single coil sound guitar (my satin Classic LP [on the left, above] has coil taps, but I like a dedicated single coil single pickup guitar).
I like my LP’s to “gronk!” So coil splitters etc kinda leave me confused. I don’t know what to do when you turn ‘em down and they thin out.
One P-90 on the other hand (I played Telecasters for decades) :naughty: is simple enough even I can understand it.

5ADED872-207E-434F-8D84-BC7075CA07A2.jpeg

It’ll be a little different shape than this because the Apache is Dave’s design, but the concept for mine will be the same general idea. I’ll let him reveal it.

Last edited:

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
#DSA003
Apache done up like a Junior with the iridescent grain filler and dark finish.
One Lindy Fralin P-90
He may have started it. Not sure.
It’ll be my single coil sound guitar (my satin Classic LP [on the left, above] has coil taps, but I like a dedicated single coil single pickup guitar).
I like my LP’s to “gronk!” So coil splitters etc kinda leave me confused. I don’t know what to do when you turn ‘em down and they thin out.
One P-90 on the other hand (I played Telecasters for decades) :naughty: is simple enough even I can understand it.

View attachment 526023
It’ll be a little different shape than this because the Apache is Dave’s design, but the concept for mine will be the same general idea. I’ll let him reveal it.
BAD ASS :p :p :p

I knew that you had done some mods and such.

sonar1

Reaction score
BAD ASS :p :p :p

I knew that you had done some mods and such.

Well I started wanting a vintage Tele, then a modified jazzmaster, etc.
Finally decided what I really like is Gibson scalelength on a slab guitar with P-90’s.
Then I figured one P-90. Dave’s design will give it provenance!

DaveSG

Reaction score
Current Stable, very happy with it. :)

The only one left from the picture My Guitars below the Gibson is the Gibson Studio HP. haha

The Picture of My Guitars from left to right was LP Peace, LP Tribute, LP Standard and LP Studio HP all Gibson's. And it is actually not a picture that is in the frame but a T-Shirt my Wife had made for me that is now framed. lol

Now from left to right is Epiphone LP Custom BB, Gibson LP Studio HP, Epiphone LP Modern.

View attachment 525786

Dude you have a picture of your guitars and a picture of a picture of your guitars, all in the same picture.

You win today, sir :cheers2:

Latest Threads