St. Louis rapper dies after being shot during robbery

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with these people?

St. Louis rapper dies after being shot during robbery | Top Stories | KMOV.com | St. Louis, MO

02:59 PM CDT on Thursday, June 4, 2009

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- St. Louis police say the slain rapper "Tega" was shot in the head while taking part in a robbery.

The 25-year-old rapper often performed with Nelly's St. Lunatics. His real name was Ortega Henderson. He died May 27, five days after he was shot.

Police on Wednesday said the injury occurred after Henderson and two other men broke into a home at 1:53 a.m. on May 22. Eight people were inside, ranging in age from 6 to 55.

Police say some of the people inside fought back with gunfire.

Another suspect, 28-year-old Cardell Ewing, was shot twice in the buttocks. The third was apparently unharmed and has not been identified.

Ewing is charged with second-degree murder because his alleged accomplice died during a felony.

The resident who shot the men is not charged.

(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Rap music will still be around and just as popular in fifty years, just like rock and roll.....yeah, right!:rolleyes:

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
His Record sales have just tripled and Law and Order will do a show based on this "Event".

#1guitarman

Reaction score
:lol:...Rap will ALWAYS be around:hmm:...ya can't spell "CRAP" without "RAP"...:wow:AhipAhopAhippyToThehippyAhipHipAhop, YaCantStopRockinToTheBingBangBoogieSayUpJumpTheBoogieToTheBeat...:shock:
Peace...

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i dont see why rappers want to live the gang bannger lifestyle... make money selling records, not robbing and stealing.... a rapper with a record contract robbing someone.... damn it some dumb sombitches in this world. rip buddy, you could have made a lot better choices, sorry you didnt.

<snip>
Another suspect, 28-year-old Cardell Ewing, was shot twice in the buttocks. The third was apparently unharmed and has not been identified.<snip>

we see people shot in the ass in the ER ALL TIME TIME! ... cause they are running away lol ... sorry to laugh about that, dark humor i guess lol

FrankieOliver

Reaction score
It's a damn shame, but I'm glad to hear none of the residents were injured. But hey, you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I should pour out a 40 for my fallen homie.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I should pour out a 40 for my fallen homie.
you need the 41 oz commemorate your dead homies beer .... you pour an oz on the curb for your dead homie and still have a full 40 left :laugh2: in my case id need a 41 oz cream soda or root beer lol

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
A shame: A hoodlum rapper was shot in STL during a robbery.

A damn shame: The other 3 hoodlum rappers lived.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
guys i know you not rap fans but still, its not very good to laugh over ones death, bad karma. laugh at the guy getting shot in the ass, not the guy that died.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
I liked rap when it was old school; this tripe today is nothing but hatred.

Not rejoicing over anyone's death--I'm just indifferent to it. He got what was coming to him; he wanted to 'live the life'...well the Piper just got paid.

BB

mrpesca

Reaction score
I'm laughing because natural selection is taking place. Weeding stupid out of the gene pool. He took a chance, he lost. It's no loss to society. He did us a favor by taking himself out. I will not have bad karma, he did though.

allbusinessjoe

Reaction score
He chose to partake in criminal activity and invade and attack a home with 8 people inside. He got what he deserved.

I wonder what some of the people on this board would have done if this particular rapper "visited" their home? I think I know.

I know what I would have done.

Hint: You don't aim for the arse.

FrankieOliver

Reaction score
I wonder what some of the people on this board would have done if this particular rapper "visited" their home? I think I know.

I know what I would have done.
Yes, I know what I would have done and after I did it, I'd still say: "It's a damn shame, look at you now! You live by the sword you die by the sword." And that's that.

Guido

The Gweeeed
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I liked rap when it was old school; this tripe today is nothing but hatred.

Not rejoicing over anyone's death--I'm just indifferent to it. He got what was coming to him; he wanted to 'live the life'...well the Piper just got paid.

BB
What he said.